My First Manicure!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric,

Your hands are gorgeous!!!!!

If you ever think of becoming a surgeon, or a pianist......

Your hands look gorgeous
biggrin.gif

thanks everyone!!!!! 2 days in and theyre stilll going strong.. im def starting to get used to them more now but i def still keep staring at them hahah

i love it tooo now!! it was so much better than i thought and i lovee having them on... even tho i do keep tapping them on things and staring at them!! hahaha oh welll, i might as well enjoy them while i have them
biggrin.gif

haha have you tried picking coins up off the floor yet?
biggrin.gif

They look awesome hun
smile.gif

LMAO ... @ LiLDee .. yup .. the coin thing gets me everytime .... .once i drop a quarter i've learned to just 4get about it ... there's no way in the world i can pick it up w/my acrylics ... haha

Originally Posted by eric heyyy ok so I know a lot of you girls have been waiting to hear my updates haha.. sorry it took a while but heres the deal.. my three roomates who wanted to take me to get my makeup done at MAC and then for a mani/pedi wanted to wait until they could all go with me.. well the one girl has been working like a maniac and is never around and was throwing everything off.. so my other 2 roomates have weddings to go to this weekend and needed to get their nails done.. i didnt know this at the time and they asked me to go with them to the grocery store so i agreed.. well 10 minutes later we are at the nail salon haha.. they said it was ok since we werent going to MAC and didnt have time for a pedicure so this was just kind of a trial run.. i agreed since ive been anxiously waiting to see what its like and decided just to get whatever they were getting.. so heres the picture from my first manicure ever !!! im posting a before and after so you can all see just how much of a diff it makes.. i know my before nails were kinda long but its amazing to see the change!!!
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/9905/dsc01354de1.jpg

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2438/nails2gn3.jpg

ok sooo thats what i got
biggrin.gif
now once we started takin pictures my roomates wanted them to look better so they made me put on one of their rings.. the girl whos ring it was kinda has chubby fingers so we thought it would work.. WRONG!!! the ring is totally stuck on my finger now!!! but anyway heres the better picture..

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/552/nailsbestjb3.jpg

you can even seee how stuck on there it is!!!!!

so after all that, it was so much fun and i cant wait to go back again
smile.gif

rotfl.gif
*orgasms*

verrry purrrrdy!

you have very nice hands!
sheep.gif

LOL yes, i have a hand fetish!

hahaha thankss sooo muuuuch
biggrin.gif
i love them tooo... and lildee and kim - i tried and for the life of me i cannot pick up a coin on the floor
frown.gif
the only way i was able to do it was to like flick it up into my other hand and even that only works like 1 out of 5 haha
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Elisabeth Eric,Your hands are gorgeous!!!!!

If you ever think of becoming a surgeon, or a pianist......

For real! Very nice and lovely manicure!

Originally Posted by Andi wow they look awesome. you got prettier hands than me
scared.gif
LOL haha thanksss everyone.. and andi you have really nice REAL nails... but thanks, i love em but def still gettin used to em
biggrin.gif

They look really pretty! I just got the white tip acrylics done last Saturday for the first time, they are really cute I love them. But I think I am going to take them off. ( Too much maintenance) and just stick to my real nails with a french manicure.

Latest posts

Back