My new makeup case (Ok, it's a tackle box...)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the transparent cases (where you store your 5gm jars) come with the tackle box? It stores those jars so perfectly!

Originally Posted by qristeele /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did the transparent cases (where you store your 5gm jars) come with the tackle box? It stores those jars so perfectly! Yes, the three transparent cases came with the tackle box.

Hi,

Nothing odd about using a tackle box for a makeup kit. Your's is beautifully organized. Job well done.
thumbsup2.gif

Fantastic idea!
sheep.gif

There are many storage possibilities for that tacke box, jewelry, crafts, sewing, I'll check one of those next Saturday at Walmart.

I love all your stuff! what do you mean messy? it's really neat! and I love how everything looks together! your brush collection is awesome

I need to swing my the sporting goods section of Walmart. Your collection looks great.

Wow that really is a great idea. I just went and got a caboodle train case, and it doesn't have nearly as many compartments, and storage. I know what to get next time.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back