My perfume wishlist & what's yours?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister and I went out one night and tested out all the perfumes our noses could handle. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Apparently my taste is a bit eclectic... Anyway, the ones I recall liking very much are:

Armani Code

a Versace in a pink bottle, which unfortunately I can't remember the name of.

DKNY Be Delicious

I'll probably end up buying the Versace if I can find it again. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pretty sure it is Armani Mania that you are talking about. Unless it was the Armani Emporio City Glam...

Armani Mania:

mania-women.jpg

Armani Emporio City Glam:

Giorgio_Armani_Emporio_Armani_City_Glam_w.jpg

When I will have a little more money, I'm going buy Palazzo of Fendi (I hop soon).

Since several years, I wear Castelbajac of Castelbajac (french stylist). It's my second skin.

I am a HUGE fragrance fan!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just ran out of

- Carolina (Carolina Herrera)

- Pink Sugar (Aquolina)

- Be Delicious (DKNY)

- Chance (Chanel)

I just bought

- Ryder (Hollister)

- Very Cool (Tommy Bahama)

My next one's will be

- Dior Miss Dior Cherie

- Chance (Chanel) ~ replacement :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It is so unique! I guess it seems like it has such a nice balance of sweet, vanilla (or something like it) and a fruity note? I usually like fresh, fruity and/or vanilla/sweet fragrances (as you can see in my post. lol) And I don't really know much about it, but I smelled it in a magazine a couple of times and remembered I liked it. Then in the last week I've sampled it three times at Sephora and Nordstrom and I keep going back to it.

What's your take on it?

It is well-rounded and also it's a little more modern than most Dior fragrances which is cool. I like the Poison range too. Yum!

You know... I wore Poison when it first came out (in the 90's I think) and liked it. But I don't care for it much now. I am totally curious about the other Poison one's though~ especially reading since reading some of the members here have raving about it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hahaha! Probably will end up on my 'TO BUY' list!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:D:D

- CK Truth (my signature perfume, I've a picky nose, so this has been my fave since getting my first whiff of it 7 years ago, smells like a lush tropical forest on a rainy day)

- Ralph Lauren Romance

- Guerlain's Samsara

- Mariella Burani

- Chloe Narcisse (it's a sweet fragrance, but it's the only sweet fragrance that I can actually stand lol love it)

- Jesus Del Pozo's Halloween

I look for fragrances with an oakmoss note...not very easy to find on women's fragrances other than the above apart from Samsara (which has sandalwood notes and I love sandalwood). I've been broke lately and I'm running out of my Truth perfume, been using using mostly Body Shop scents these days (love sandalwood perfume oil, and the white musk line).

Can't wait to get a job!! Once I have a couple paycheques under my belt and do all the boring stuff like pay off my credit card a bit (booring! lol) I'm gonna go shopping.. and one of the places I wanna hit is the Perfume Gallery!! I waant:

-Vera Wang Flower Princess - I haven't smelled it yet but I have the original Princess and I LOVE it, so if this is to my liking I wanna get it!

-Hard Candy Fragrance - smells sooo good! Actually reminded me a lot of Aquolina Pink Sugar, which I also love, but with a bit more depth and mystery to it... almost like a slightly sexier version of it... I sort of want both but to my nose they were similar enough that I would just want one of them, and Hard Candy it is!

Back