My perfume wishlist & what's yours?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah Jessica Parker's "Lovely" is exactly that...LOVELY...And I also found another one that I, surprizingly, really liked. It is Beckham. I just happened to see it in the store and when I picked it up it leaked a little. Turned out to be a great scent. Good thing because I would have been furious if it had smelled bad and I got it on me because of a faulty tester :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

D&G light blue

Chanel chance

Chanel allure

Issey Miyake (sp?)

Michael Kors

Vera Wang Princess

Chanel Chance

Chanel Madamoiselle

I love them all!!

oh, and Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely and Covet

Thierry Mugler- angel and innocent

Dior- midnight poison

pink sugar

John Paul Gaultier- classique.

philosophy falling in love and pure grace. I just quit smoking, so I need to smell like something other than smoke.

Burberry Brit Sheer... Just released, and it's apparently a Nordstrom Exclusive... Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind another Burberry Tender Touch LOL!

My latest want is burberry london. i've become a huge burberry perfume fan as of lately.

I also want Chanel's Coco Madomoiselle. I bough it for my mom for Christmas and I love it too.

I actually quite like Britney's Believe. I was about to grab a small sample pot today, but someone came from behind and took them all. It has a very fresh smeel, i like it.

I pretty much stick with the things I like but this year added a new one to my collection. Currently I wear:

Boucheron

Romance by Ralph Lauren

Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf

Well i just got one on my list... Dior Addict 2

Others I'd like

Gucci Envy Me

Armani Mania

DKNY Be Delicious (used to wear it )

Versace Bright Crystal

Ralph Lauren Cool

Ralph Lauren Rocks

Armani Emporio White

I basically have all the ones I want :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Except that I need to run out and buy another bottle of the Juicy Couture perfume. Im almost done with the big bottle! I love this stuff!

I'm a total convert to Sarah Jessica Parkers Lovely...I bought a few bottles recently in Aruba so have a good stock. I also LOVE Poison and Kenzo Flowers!

hmm i want

curious by britney spears..

baby phat goddess but just a bigger perfume.

'love de toi'.

and maybe some paris hilton perfume..ooh and i like coco vanilla by alyssa ashlee :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back