My perfume wishlist & what's yours?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely fell in love with the smell of Silver Rain by La Prairie - I got a free spray from a perfume dept. when I was out shopping a few weeks ago.

It's gorgeous! But SO expensive :S

mmm...there are so many of you who mentioned Vera Vang`s Princess that I`m becoming curious in regard to this one. Can somebody tell me, pls, what does it smell like?

Ironically, my abs fav at the moment is also called a Princess (but by Marina de Bourbon ). I still have a half of the bottle left (but it`s only 30ml bottle) so I`m kind of, trying to use my other fragnances more often and saving this one for more special occasions or just when my mood is going down:)

Btw, I remember somebody was asking about some more of soft floral feminine smells -- this scent would, definitely be the one!

Princess is a "soft oriental" it is a sweeter smell and it really is wonderful.

The notes are below. You just get a sample and see if you like it.

Notes:

Water Lily, Lady Apple, Mandarin Meringue, Golden Apricot Skin, Ripe Pink Guava, Tahitian Flower, Wild Tuberose, Dark Chocolate, Pink Frosting Accord, Precious Amber, Forbidden Woods, Royal Musk Captive, Chiffon Vanilla.

Oh, thank you so much for all the info! Maybe I should really try get a sample

I'm needing a refill of Axis by Sense of Space, and I also want both Pure Poison and Pure Poison Elixir by Christian Dior. I love those!

I have 35 perfumes, and they are all getting old, its been hard to not buy new ones!

Once I finish off a few of my older ones, I will be buying 2 big delicious bottles of Dior - Pure Poison, and Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

I just bought my Dolce & Gabanna's Light Blue. Yum.

All I want now is 2 Victoria Secret perfumes. Forgot the names, but theyre not body sprays.

Just about every single Make Me Smooth Scent I don't have. And "1000 Kisses Deep", by BNever.

Back