My perfume wishlist & what's yours?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my wishlist:

Gucci Envy Me

Romance by Ralph Lauren

Ysatis By Givenchy

Very Irresistible By Givenchy

Glow By J.Lo

Michael Kors Island and Hawaii

PLeaseure

I have always used Youth Dew by Estee Lauder and they just came out with a new version of it. I kept saying how bad I wanted it so for Christmas my MIL got me a gift set of it and the Lauder set they do every year at the Holidays..it is AWESOME!!!

some others I really like:

Journey Mary Kay

Still J.Lo

Beautiful Estee Lauder

Lauren Ralph Lauren

Romance Ralph Lauren

Chanel #5 Chanel

I am an absolute perfume fanatic so I am always getting new ones. I think I have like 34 different ones right now, and I wear everyone of them. It just depends on the mood I'm in which one I pick up.

Opium by Yves Saint Laurent (1977)

Mitsouko by Guerlain (1919)

Parfum Sacré by Caron (1990)

Samsara by Guerlain(1989)

With the exception of amazing grace and gwen stefani's, these are all of my favorite perfumes. My sister just bought me the gwen stefani perfume for christmas but already took it back because she didn't like the scent. She knows what I like so she got me burberry brit instead.

My perfume lemming right now is the new lolita lempicka perfume. Everything else I wanted I bought myself for Christmas.

Dior pure poison is soooo great. It's in my top 3 of my fav. perfumes ever. My bf just bought me the 3.4 oz bottle for Christmas, along with Theirry Muglar's Alien.

Armani Armani Code Pour Femme!

Stella by Stella McCartney is nice too...I'm usually not much for florals though.

I would like a Lush Perfume in the Snowcake scent...they have made it in the past, but it is limited edition and only through Lush UK. And to be honest I need another bottle of perfume like a whole in my head!

Chanel Allure EDP

Prada Infusion D'Iris

Boucheron

CK Euphoria

Burberry Brit

Burberry Weekend

Hugo Boss XX

Latest posts

Back