MyGlam - June 2012 Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually hope I get a dark berry/pink color or red for my lipstick. I always get some weird color that looks terrible on me in my glam bag. Actually, not just in my glam bag, also in my Birchbox. I have horrible luck with lip product colors in those. Last month I got a burnt orange-brown lippy, my NYX gloss in the first glam bag was some weird taupe, my Tarte in my BB was pale matte pink that looked like death on me because of my skin tone.

That said, I'M FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT THIS MONTH'S GLAM BAG! WOOHOOOOO! Unlike most people, I have loved my glam bag every single month. Yes, even February. lol. I'm going to go annual with them and BB soon!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually hope I get a dark berry/pink color or red for my lipstick. I always get some weird color that looks terrible on me in my glam bag. Actually, not just in my glam bag, also in my Birchbox. I have horrible luck with lip product colors in those. Last month I got a burnt orange-brown lippy, my NYX gloss in the first glam bag was some weird taupe, my Tarte in my BB was pale matte pink that looked like death on me because of my skin tone.

That said, I'M FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT THIS MONTH'S GLAM BAG! WOOHOOOOO! Unlike most people, I have loved my glam bag every single month. Yes, even February. lol. I'm going to go annual with them and BB soon!
I actually liked every month too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I'm also really excited about this one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully it gets here fast!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm with you. I have awful luck when it comes to lip colors in these monthly subs. My Tarte was a bright pink matte etc etc. Last month was the first time I got a color I could actually wear and it came from MyGlam so I'm hopeful to have another home run.

Dear Glammie,

Woo-hoo! Your June Glam Bag is just around the corner. If you're receiving this message it's because your bag has already been shipped and received by UPS

OMG SOOO EXCITED!!!
yay.gif

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My bag is in route too!  Since I am in So Cal it usually only takes 2-3 days!  Yay!  Excited!
Ya me too, im about 15-20 mins away from Myglam. Woohoooo!!
ura.gif

I just got my shipping notice- I skipped through all of the posts and have been doing very good not peeking at any hints so this month I will be completely surprised. I really hope it is a good month, I just don't seem to get that excited about My Glam like I do with BB and now Glossy Box. I do think they have great potential and each month has gotten a little better. 
wavey.gif

Tracking information for this piece is unavailable at this time. Tracking may take 24-48 hours after your mail piece has shipped. Please check back at a later time for additional information. 

If tracking is unavailable after 3 days, please contact your shipper.

> :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> same for my birchbox. dang, i'm outta luck this month!

Yay!  Post pics!  I'm sooo excited and you should have yours before the weekend is out!    

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ya me too, im about 15-20 mins away from Myglam. Woohoooo!!
ura.gif

Got my notice but I'm on the east coast... I'll live vicariously through you Californians until I get mine. It says 12th, but I'll probably get it on monday`

OMG my MyGlam shipping info got to me before my BB info did! That is a first, I am sooo excited for this months bag. I swore last month was my last month & well, here I am. OOPS!

My bag shipped too!!! I'm going to be out of town for 8 days so I guess I'll have to live vicariously through you guys bags until I get home.
yess.gif

Seems like the month of June is good to us. Now, we are just stalking until someone receives their bags first and post the photos
smile.gif

Got my shipping notice today! This month's bag is looking like a hit and I hope so because this is the make it or break it month for MyGlam. I wasn't excited at all with the stuff from last month, lipstick in a color I won't use, brushes I could get anywhere and flimsy nail art. Lame. So, hope they stepped it up this month!!

Latest posts

Back