MyGlam - June 2012 Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
579660_378766212170706_235333279847334_955380_1984442227_n.jpg

Michelle Phan put all the sneak peeks together.

I own a ton of the NYX round and those are definately what the sneak peek are Wonder what the colors are... I agree I do think the swatches are the lipsticks

Ok I'm excited!  This is the 1st time I have been excited for the sneak peeks and my bag!  

As far as the colors go I was disappointed in the color lipstick I got last month but after reading others tips on here about making the color less noticeable by gloss, primer, chapstick I feel confident I can make any color work.

Now I just better check to make sure the charge went through since I was being stubborn about updating my info!  Just my luck I missed the boat and the 1st bag I liked will pass me by!

A tip I read somewhere that has always worked for me is that if you have two lipsticks that don't look right on you, you can almost always blend them together into something that will (granted, that was based on picking your colors yourself, not sure how well it works with random shades)

That's a good idea!  Do you blend them like in a bowl before you put them on or, put one color on then the other over it?

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A tip I read somewhere that has always worked for me is that if you have two lipsticks that don't look right on you, you can almost always blend them together into something that will (granted, that was based on picking your colors yourself, not sure how well it works with random shades)

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a good idea!  Do you blend them like in a bowl before you put them on or, put one color on then the other over it?
I use a lipbrush on both tubes OR I layer them directly on the lips.

Thanks!  I have lots of lipsticks and glosses (it's one of my many "things") so I will be able to experiment to come up with the perfect combo!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I use a lipbrush on both tubes OR I layer them directly on the lips.

No charge for me yet. Starting to think my sub will start back up next month. 
They told me in an email yesterday that they are still processing some payments and that as long as they can charge your account within the first week of each month that you will receive the bag.

Looks like an awsome bag this month! first time I am totally excited abpot MG!

Originally Posted by crazymomma10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

577630_379358862111441_310801188_n.jpg

Last sneak peek : D
So on the MG FB page MG said this is the actual bottle we are getting. It's not Living Proof in a foil packet, but that bottle. I'm sure it's a small bottle but YAYYYY for no foil packets!!!

Originally Posted by crazymomma10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

577630_379358862111441_310801188_n.jpg

Last sneak peek : D
It's either the shampoo or conditioner from the Restore Discover Kit.

• Restore Shampoo (2 oz)
  • Restore Conditioner (2 oz)
  • Restore Mask Treatment (1 oz)

The Full and Frizz travel size bottles look different.

Latest posts

Back