MyGlam - June 2012 Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not getting my hopes up, but if it really is the hourglass liner... that would rule!! i'm also keeping my fingers crossed for another dermstore coupon :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> btw, did anyone else NOT get charged yet? i never had any issues with their billing (or anything else) but i didn't get charged as of yet this month...
I haven't been charged yet either. Yesterday it said I would be billed today and right now it says that I will be billed on 7/1 but its not showing on my cc.

Originally Posted by Denise Moya /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't been charged yet either. Yesterday it said I would be billed today and right now it says that I will be billed on 7/1 but its not showing on my cc.
maybe we'll get this month's bag for free lol

Originally Posted by SandyNoemy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i did a little google search and saw this.  the tip is more similar to the hint than the nyx or hourglass liners. you never really know with myglam though, could just turn out to be an asian brand liner.

Isn't GOSH a Canadian brand though? I could believe it'd be an Asian brand versus one already in the States. I hope not because people are already fed up with other imported products from unknown sources.

not getting my hopes up, but if it really is the hourglass liner... that would rule!! i'm also keeping my fingers crossed for another dermstore coupon :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> btw, did anyone else NOT get charged yet? i never had any issues with their billing (or anything else) but i didn't get charged as of yet this month...
Every month my CC statement doesn't show a charge from MyGlam till about the 6th, but it will date it for the 1st. I think it's funny that exactly on the 1st people start freaking out about not being charged (not saying you-just wait til their fb page is littered with these comments). Chill people! sometimes it takes a few days to actually show up even if they've already charged.

Every month my CC statement doesn't show a charge from MyGlam till about the 6th, but it will date it for the 1st. I think it's funny that exactly on the 1st people start freaking out about not being charged (not saying you-just wait til their fb page is littered with these comments). Chill people! sometimes it takes a few days to actually show up even if they've already charged.
I personally use a prepaid card for all of my subs and online purchases. That being said, every charge posts right away even if its a 'we don't charge until shipping' type...so i do find it quite odd that It's not showing up right away.

I don't know about Canada but GOSH is a UK brand.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Isn't GOSH a Canadian brand though? I could believe it'd be an Asian brand versus one already in the States. I hope not because people are already fed up with other imported products from unknown sources.

Has anyone noticed there is a new quiz up on the site? It has a lot of great relevant questions and lets us choose a username at the end 
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone noticed there is a new quiz up on the site? It has a lot of great relevant questions and lets us choose a username at the end 
laughing.gif
I took it today too! I like how it actually asks about skin-tone and all that stuff. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That really looks like Philosophy's "On A Clear Day" primer. It was recently discontinued which might make sense that it would end up here!!

Because I had to miss out last month I just had to resubscribe and it says my first bag won't be until July. Hoping it tries to run my credit card anyways cause this one looks super cute. 

Originally Posted by jessicakohler /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That really looks like Philosophy's "On A Clear Day" primer. It was recently discontinued which might make sense that it would end up here!!
Expired products seems to be more BB's thing.

There's speculation it's a sample of Philosophy's Oxygen Boost moisturizer. That would make sense with the caption they have about your skin breathing easier.

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Because I had to miss out last month I just had to resubscribe and it says my first bag won't be until July. Hoping it tries to run my credit card anyways cause this one looks super cute. 
Not necessarily. My own account also says my next bag won't ship until July which I know is wrong.

Back