MyGlam - June 2012 Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the idea of a sparkly, glittery bag is really, really cute. But, I'm gonna have to agree--it looks like its made of cardboard or something. Not too impressive. 
I co-sign. I like the idea but the execution (@ least from the pic) makes it look like two pieces of cardboard glued together :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Am I the only one here who doesn't see lipliner? It's a product I don't use so I could very possibly be completely wrong, but when I first saw the pic on fb I thought lip or eye crayons...again, i'm probably wrong. My guess tho, is since the theme is "out all night," whatever we're getting is meant to last a while, so a liquid eyeliner would make sense. I just hope this bag is a good one, because its deciding whether I cancel or give them another chance.
I don't remember if I posted it here or on their wall but I said I thought these look like NYX Jumbo Lip Pencils or something similar. It's simply my guess as to the pinks.

The tip doesn't appear to match the really big NYX liner or the skinny one.

It does look similar to the NYX felt tip eyeliner tip though.

Oh I'm good! I can rule out the fat one by NYX so it's one of the two remaining skinny ones.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another Sneak Peek!
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The black could be a eyeliner marker. NYX does make three.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I'm good! I can rule out the fat one by NYX so it's one of the two remaining skinny ones.
Zadi have you ever considered being a private investigator? I think you would be crazy good at it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL Nope.

MyGlam was pretty predictable. Now whether I'm right on if it's NYX or another brand remains to be seen. Looks like Facebook is down for me right now.

I really don't think it's any of the NYX felt markers because if you look at it, the actual felt part of the liner is much longer then any of the NYX one's are. I'm excited those because I use these frequently :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Am I the only one here who doesn't see lipliner? It's a product I don't use so I could very possibly be completely wrong, but when I first saw the pic on fb I thought lip or eye crayons...again, i'm probably wrong. My guess tho, is since the theme is "out all night," whatever we're getting is meant to last a while, so a liquid eyeliner would make sense. I just hope this bag is a good one, because its deciding whether I cancel or give them another chance.
My 1st thought was a mally stick type shadow. But after seeing The dark pink not so sure about that lol who knows...

I did a search for "Liquid Eyeliner" on DermStore.com and Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Eyeliner was one of the results. It's a pricey eyeliner ($32.00!), but it does look similar to the sneak peek picture, and MyGlam seems to love DermStore.

From cafemakeup.com:

- - I'm more inclined to believe it's the NYX Felt Tip Liner, but I was just bored and searching. ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gasp! Could it be?! I would 
rockwoot.gif

I have the super skinny marker and it's just okay. I know it's not water proof so I do not expect it to be super long lasting, it fades within hours even with very good primer, the black is not very black (you know what I mean) I have to do a few more strokes to make it show up better. The tip is fine enough for precise application though. That's the only thing I like about this. NYX did better with their glide on pencils.

Originally Posted by MelissaFTW /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did a search for "Liquid Eyeliner" on DermStore.com and Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Eyeliner was one of the results. It's a pricey eyeliner ($32.00!), but it does look similar to the sneak peek picture, and MyGlam seems to love DermStore.

From cafemakeup.com:

- - I'm more inclined to believe it's the NYX Felt Tip Liner, but I was just bored and searching. ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am going with my intuition and I feel like this is more accurate by the length and width of the base.

Either or...they are both great products!

not getting my hopes up, but if it really is the hourglass liner... that would rule!! i'm also keeping my fingers crossed for another dermstore coupon :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

btw, did anyone else NOT get charged yet? i never had any issues with their billing (or anything else) but i didn't get charged as of yet this month...

It looks pretty identical but at the same time NYX Felt Tip looks similar. I'll go to ULTA today and pick one up.

i did a little google search and saw this.  the tip is more similar to the hint than the nyx or hourglass liners. you never really know with myglam though, could just turn out to be an asian brand liner.

Back