MyGlam - June 2012 Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not necessarily. My own account also says my next bag won't ship until July which I know is wrong.
That gives me hope! lol

Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only one the sux at these clues LOL
LOL NO! I do too, which is why I let everyone else figure it out and come on here and read their success. lol

Originally Posted by jessicakohler /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That really looks like Philosophy's "On A Clear Day" primer. It was recently discontinued which might make sense that it would end up here!!

on a clear day actually comes in a clear tube, and it wouldn't be filled up to the bottom. you can see that it's a white plastic tube.. maybe hope in a jar (in a tube)? lol

Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only one the sux at these clues LOL
Nope, I do! I just wait and see after everyone else has already done all the hard work.

I also went on the website and took the new quiz. While I was there I politely ignored their request to update my billing info. My paranoia about them billing me two times is pretty high. I don't trust them like that.

Originally Posted by luckylilme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope, I do! I just wait and see after everyone else has already done all the hard work.

I also went on the website and took the new quiz. While I was there I politely ignored their request to update my billing info. My paranoia about them billing me two times is pretty high. I don't trust them like that.
oh yeah me either I haven't updated my info.. I also find it weird that they say it's just cause they want to switch everyone over to a new system.. Um ok so why can't you do that from the office computer? My info is still the same plus I am signed up for the year so I woun't be billed till next year! I don't get what I have to update?! Makes no sense to me!

Originally Posted by wintersnowpeach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL NO! I do too, which is why I let everyone else figure it out and come on here and read their success. lol
oh good cause I was feeling dumb like WTF how does everyone know this stuff LOL I might guess it's a lipstick or liner and everyone else is guessing the brand o_O

Hey I just took the quiz and saw that they made some other changes to the website as well. I love that they have a tab for TEAM and you can see everyone who's running the operation. Also, they've added a blog! Talk about transparency and major changes. I definitely get the feeling of good will coming from MyGlam. Well, let's hope their rocky days are behind them.

Thanks for letting me know about the new quiz! Didn't even notice =P

I am very excited about the new changes (if any lol)

Never did update my credit card info....Remembered I got a new card this month but all that changed is the security code and exp date.  My credit card is showing 2 pending $20 charges that I assume are Birchbox and My Glam.  I am leaving it to the fates this month!  If I was charged then I am meant to get one, if not then my time with My Glam must be up!  (kind of nice to not have to make a decision, I'm always afraid if I stop a sub it will get really good!)

I decided to update my billing info to avoid any future problems. Why risk getting charged twice or getting my bag delayed? And if it helps them run things smoother, I'm all for that. Plus, the frequent "you don't have to, but you kind of have to change your billing info" emails were getting annoying.

I am on the fence about My Glam some months I want to stay and other months I am ready to go. However I have that whole missing out syndrome- (if I cancel they will start sending good bags and I will miss out) Each month I have managed to find one item to keep me subscribed.

The sneak peeks look OK this month.

Originally Posted by Jenna1006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am on the fence about My Glam some months I want to stay and other months I am ready to go. However I have that whole missing out syndrome- (if I cancel they will start sending good bags and I will miss out) Each month I have managed to find one item to keep me subscribed.

The sneak peeks look OK this month.
I totally agree and know what you mean. the MONTH I cancel, it will be AMAZING products that I would want. I wish they had an opportunity to skip a month if we wanted you know?

I agree, sometimes I wish I could skip a month but then I feel like I'm going to miss out on something I'll really like! As for the new sneak peek I think its philosophy's new product take a deep breath that's infused with oxygen. If it is i'll be extremely satisfied with myglam for once

I see the Sneek Peek  on my Phone.

I cant post pic tho..:-/

Sneak Peek #4: Wear-resistant, Smudge-free and a jaw dropping variety.

Looks like...Eye Shadow.....

4th Sneak Peek is on FB!!!! It looks like a bag of almost all makeup!

Sneak Peek 1. Looks like possibly pink lipliner or eyeshadow sticks

Sneak Peek 2: Pen eyeliner

Sneak Peek 3: Looks like something for the face like a moisturizer

Sneak Peek 4: Lipstick or possibly lip gloss????

So here's the problem. Everyone wants color in their bags. Well it looks like that's what we are getting this month, BUT there will be a lot of complaining about the colors people get. They can't predict what color would look best on you. I'm fairly certain the beauty profiles for all the subs are to see who their demographics are. Remember if you get a color you can't use look into trading.

Here it is. To me it kinda looks like the NYX round lipsticks and while I love those they are so not long wearing like they say lol

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here it is. To me it kinda looks like the NYX round lipsticks and while I love those they are so not long wearing like they say lol
Ooooooh.... Looks like fun!

I'm thinking the swatch colors in the very first picture they released are some of the lipstick colors we'll be getting. I have the nyx round in Louisiana and it looks about right color wise for one of the swatches in that picture give or take all the instagram coloring that was added.

Latest posts

Back