MyGlam: September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really, really like the brush! It's more of a crease brush than a smudge brush but I don't care what it's called.
I agree. They can call it what they like. Its down to the user to use it however they want. I have another SoHo rush that I absolutely love as well.

I guess they don't plan on giving out more Mirabella samples and eventually an empty palette since they're suggesting we buy our own on their Facebook.

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I guess they don't plan on giving out more Mirabella samples and eventually an empty palette since they're suggesting we buy our own on their Facebook.
I still think an Ipsy branded empty palette (a z palette type, without specific sized spots) would be a great thing to send, then they could send out different branded pans of shadows, blushes, etc. without having to worry about a large portion of your customers bummed that they don't have a way to store it.

I generally don't buy single pan shadows, most of what I own is either a palette, a loose pigment, or a shadow that comes in an actual case, so I don't really want to buy an empty palette just for this Mirabella shadow...but I wouldn't complain about getting one in my bag. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh well. Nice shadow, but I still think it was kind of a weird inclusion. Of course a lot of ladies who post here are big makeup people who already have palettes to put it in, etc. but I doubt the average consumer does, you know?

I haven't even attempted to try the polish. I have tried the other ones lol and know this won't be different.

I really liked the brush! It may not be a "smudge" brush but it's good no matter what it is called.

The lipgloss isn't going to be used and I plan on giving it to my younger cousin.

The hair treatment is awesome!

I unsubscribed to BB and plan on keeping this one around.

My hair has a lot of ends, I don't cut it and it doesn't grow evenly. (Mind you, it's over three feet long) If you want to take it off of my hands, I have a tradelist if there's something else you want as well

Was anyone able to use the JustFab coupon that came in the boxes last month? The purse I want is on a B1G1 Free sale right now and JustFab customer service told me they aren't accepting ANY promotion codes at all, including the IPSY20 code. WTH?

Originally Posted by MichelleATX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Was anyone able to use the JustFab coupon that came in the boxes last month? The purse I want is on a B1G1 Free sale right now and JustFab customer service told me they aren't accepting ANY promotion codes at all, including the IPSY20 code. WTH?
No. I didn't try it.

Hey everyone! myglam/ipsy newbie here! I was wondering what the process is for getting a bag. I signed up and was told I was off the wait list weeks ago. I thought maybe I would get the September bag, but I received no shipping info from them, and I was never billed. I've now been billed for October, but there's no info in my account area about getting an October bag, no info about shipping....so, my question is...are they going to send me any notifications??

If payment was taken for October then you should get a ship notification (most likely) within the next 10 days.

I loved the carols daughter product smell so much not really the leave in products but I just bought the shampoo conditioner and leave in conditioner!!!! It smells amazing thanks to the sample I have dug my hands into the rest of the line! I love gardenia!

So my eldest went to Target tonight and while there I had her pick me up two of the ELF quads for $1 each. Like others mentioned it's the perfect fit for the Mirabella eye shadow pan and it's the same size as BH Cosmetics individual pans (which are on sale for 98 cents).

Pros about the ELF quad palette:

• It's $1
  • It fits the shadow pans

Cons about the ELF quad palette:

• It's not magnetic so any pan in it will fall out (not sure about ELF's shadows)

You can buy the round magnetic sticker to put into the palette (I wouldn't put on the shadow pan itself since you want to change out the pans and not have to add the stickers on every pan).

http://zpalette.com/product.php?id_product=19 - $5 for 30 from ZPalette.

http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/1-round-magnets-with-adhesive-100701/ = $1.99 for 6 at Hobby Lobby (1" size)

http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/1/2-round-magnets-with-adhesive-100693/ = $2.99 for 18 at Hobby Lobby (1/2" size)

TKB does have the magnets as well but for 36 mm round and not 26 mm round.

Back