MyGlam: September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you gals know if MyGlam charges you a $1.00 meanwhile you are on the waitlist?

I checked my account this morning and it said there was a $1.00 charge pending from myglam. 

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you gals know if MyGlam charges you a $1.00 meanwhile you are on the waitlist?

I checked my account this morning and it said there was a $1.00 charge pending from myglam. 
Usually $1 charges are just checking to see if a CC is valid and are never actually processed

SNEAK PEEK #6: It's a wrap with the last shade in this collection

402350_415439475170046_1487206204_n.jpg

AndreasChoice Tightrope Polish

Originally Posted by missyjluver /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it's a really pretty color. I'll rock that on my toes this fall!

i think i have become a nail polish junkie, i like this color and i dont mind receiving all her nail polishes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is my first glambag, I love this color!

Well, that's nothing like Private Dancer, and will look great with my fuchsia lippies. Looking forward to this! 

Hmmm this looks super close to things I own (Julep Helena and Essie Bermuda Shorts). A gorgeous color but might have to put it on the trade list. 

It's never been a secret that sneak peek #6 is the last one in that collection so I wish they would have showed something else.

I have the other four shades so I can't wait to get that one so do my review on all of it in her collection.

Quote:

I think it's a gorgeous color.....don't own anything similar to it. Excited for the bag this month!

I am happy to be receiving two polishes this month.  One from Myglam and one from Birchbox.

The Purple is pretty and if the quality is like Ringmaster then Kudos to Circus Polish!  Also excited about the gloss, eyshadow, split ends cream and the smudge brush.

Myglam has helped me experience a variety of things I would have not tried in a short matter of time.

I like the polish too. I hope I get the whole collection. Have been putting that hot pink color to use this summer.

I'm not to impressed with Myglam lately. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of sneak peeks, but it takes the fun out of the bag when the sneak peeks are pretty revealing as to what the product is. The bags haven't shipped yet and I have a general idea of every product we're getting. I also looked back and realized out of the past 4 bags, I've only used and kept 3 products. They rest have all ended up being traded. I'm giving them another month or two, but if I'm not impressed it's cancelling time.

my glam was my first beauty subscription and before that and makeup talk i never really experienced different brands of makeup, my nearest ulta is and 1 away and sephora is 2 hours away, so I think myglam has helped learn about other brands that i probably would have never heard of. Now because of MUT i have 2 other beauty subs lol but i love trying out new brands.

Originally Posted by emilyyygloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do we receive a shipping email? This is my first month receiving Myglam. 
We do, once the bags start shipping out they send you an email with the confirmation number.

I just got an e-mail to skip the wait list and sign up today.  I talked myself out of it though.  Figured that if there's something I really want I can hopefully trade for it.  It did say that starting next month they'll start sending items that are matched to your skin tone.

Speaking of shipping out.. when are they going to? Its the tenth after all. I know the ninth was a Sunday but even still, i will admit I'm getting impatient. especially since we don't always get mail in my apartment so I am worried I am not going to get it.. if I don't know I will talk to them and see if they can just have me sent another one to my home address.. I hope that isn't true though since my roommates has been getting all of her mail. 

If it helps, they always state shipping as "middle of the month." These last couple of months, I have received my bag a little later than I previously did (I'm in SoCal), but I'm not too picky about when it arrives as long as I get it. I don't even check my tracking anymore, except for one time I had a problem. I've been a member since February, and I usually get it anywhere between the 17th to the 25th.

Latest posts

Back