MyGlam: September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sneak peek number three was just posted:

SNEAK PEEK #3: Fall in love with a shadow that's always in fashion

(I am in love, as long as it's true to pan).

looks amazing love it!

Idk if this was posted on here already but......

376713_414802121900448_550603637_n.jpg

It's a different angle of #2! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by missyjluver /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Idk if this was posted on here already but......

376713_414802121900448_550603637_n.jpg

It's a different angle of #2! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oooh is this def a Glam Gloss? I thought maybe Juicy Tube from first pic but this looks like something else. 

Originally Posted by lauravee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh is this def a Glam Gloss? I thought maybe Juicy Tube from first pic but this looks like something else. 
That looks like this!!!

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The writing is completely different on the tube though. Very similar packaging.
Plus the very top is clear, rather than black

Or the gloss could be this:

I just did a google search for gloss images and found this image. It might be it since the top is transparent.  

I wonder if everyone will get the same color of eyeshadow in a pan.
 Anyways, I'm excited for this bag.

Originally Posted by ValentineLissar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just did a google search for gloss images and found this image. It might be it since the top is transparent.  

oo that looks like a match to me! plus the bottom is flat enough it could feasibly stand on its own like the picture shows...

If there's going to be more gloss, I'd love to get a peachy, orange, or brownish tone.

Originally Posted by ValentineLissar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice detective work! Didn't even think to google image search :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

All of these are nice spoilers...so sad still on the waitlist.

For those who were on the waitlist and are now off how long did it take?

I just got off the waitlist a week ago... It took me about 2 months. Hope it takes less time for you!

All of these are nice spoilers...so sad still on the waitlist. For those who were on the waitlist and are now off how long did it take?
One month, but I decided I dont want a subscription to Mg after all

that's DEFINITELY not it. the one in the sneak peek is clear on the very tip top and the pic you showed is black.

Originally Posted by fashionlover18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that's DEFINITELY not it. the one in the sneak peek is clear on the very tip top and the pic you showed is black.
The pic posted by ValentineLissar could be it because if you look closely at it, you can tell the tip top IS clear. It's just hard to tell with the white background but the spoiler pic and the pic ValentineLissar posted both have a little black line that runs through the middle of the top (in the clear part).

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All of these are nice spoilers...so sad still on the waitlist.

For those who were on the waitlist and are now off how long did it take?
21 days, I just checked my gmail, lol. 

The Orange Juice does look very similar, but the cap has a dimple thing in it and it doesn't on the spoiler where it's smooth and more flat looking. Also the writing on the Orange Juice is black, and on one of the spoilers it looks white (though they only show the front of the Orange Juice and the back of the spoiler) so there could be black writing on the front and white on the back. However, the cap is still different. No matter what, I've really never found a lip gloss that wasn't sticky and uncomfortable no matter what price range I've tried. So I stick to matte stains and balms, but I'd be open to any suggestions of a good gloss! The Ellis Faas I received in my Glossybox is actually really awesome, but still pretty thick feeling.

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Orange Juice does look very similar, but the cap has a dimple thing in it and it doesn't on the spoiler where it's smooth and more flat looking. Also the writing on the Orange Juice is black, and on one of the spoilers it looks white (though they only show the front of the Orange Juice and the back of the spoiler) so there could be black writing on the front and white on the back. However, the cap is still different. No matter what, I've really never found a lip gloss that wasn't sticky and uncomfortable no matter what price range I've tried. So I stick to matte stains and balms, but I'd be open to any suggestions of a good gloss! The Ellis Faas I received in my Glossybox is actually really awesome, but still pretty thick feeling.
What are your favorite matte stains/balms? The only one I've used is Stainiac and I like it, am looking to expand my collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sorry if this is too off topic.. 

Latest posts

Back