MyGlam: September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by emilyyygloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope they post a sneakpeek on their facebook page soon.
Me too!!! 
laughing.gif

I'm definitely NOT looking forward to receiving another one of Andrea's Choice nail polishes. IMO it's just a bad quality formula and the pink doesn't even look really pink after it dries. That's just my opinion. 

I have sub to both Birchbox and MyGlam. So far I've liked the MyGlam bag more than my Birchbox. Please don't disappoint me now MG! 
screams.gif

Facebook sneak peek #2!

This is my first bag so I can't complain about already receiving lip glosses from MyGlam, but I've received TONS from other services and I'm just burnt out on them. Would much prefer a balm or stain.

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Facebook sneak peek #2!

This is my first bag so I can't complain about already receiving lip glosses from MyGlam, but I've received TONS from other services and I'm just burnt out on them. Would much prefer a balm or stain.
yeah I'm at about 15 lip glosses between all my subs in the past 5 months... its becoming a nuisance. 

My personal opinion is any full size makeup product > foil packets, coupons, or items not suitable for many subscribers like tanning wipes. I do hope we see more variety down the line though 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Facebook sneak peek #2!

Originally Posted by imakraziebubble /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Facebook sneak peek #2!

yeah I'm at about 15 lip glosses between all my subs in the past 5 months... its becoming a nuisance. 

Yep...I appreciate the full sized product, but I'm getting seriously glossed out. There are so many other products out there...

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My personal opinion is any full size makeup product > foil packets, coupons, or items not suitable for many subscribers like tanning wipes. I do hope we see more variety down the line though 
smile.gif
It looks like it may be a Myglam Lipgloss and that's there signature color.  I really like the Lipstick I got a few months back..I really hope they send lipsticks again.

Personally, I love getting lip glosses ! If they don't work for me or my daughter than there are some ladies on MUT that will trade for them. Bring on the September boxes !

smile.gif
This EXACTLY!!!!!!

smile.gif
Good point. I agree.

I'm another re-subber,  and am really excited on how they have stepped it up.  I tried them in May,  but after the brown lipstick and nail stickers,  cancelled.  After seeing July,  I can back for August and love it!  With Birchbox slipping and the nightmare that was Glossybox,  I'm happy to see MG is back on the upswing!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Interesting question. I'd actually be interested in knowing that about most of my subs. I am 38 and I actually really liked my whole bag so I think it may be specific to the person and not the age. I have a couple of subs that everyone raves over and I feel like the oddball because I frequently don't like most or all of the products.

I hear a lot of people say "well, it's only $10", but for $10 I can get something else I know I like. So my rule of thumb is 3 months probation for all monthly subs. If I am not happy after 3 months, I cancel.
I agree, its not age its the individual. I'm 34 and I've not had any complaints about my bags. If something is too bright or whatever there's always creative ways to use it. I got the pink lip gloss last month and I put it over a neutral lipstick, it looks great.

Sneak peek number three was just posted:

SNEAK PEEK #3: Fall in love with a shadow that's always in fashion

(I am in love, as long as it's true to pan).

Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh, yay!

Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sure it won't be as big as it seems in the pic. Maybe slightly larger than the Glammazoid that came last month.

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sure it won't be as big as it seems in the pic. Maybe slightly larger than the Glammazoid that came last month.
I meant color-wise, not size-wise, lol. 

Latest posts

Back