Nail Art & Stamping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Wendy Stanbury /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  In The Sea Water Decals - so cute!

Love it!

Oh my gosh they are all soooooooooo sooooooooo beautiful. Excuse me if I sound stupid but, where and how do you get the stamps? Thanks for any replies and help. :)

Hiya, my stamps, nail stickers and water decals come from Born Pretty Store, if there's any particular one you like let me know and I'll email you the link xoxox

Quote: Originally Posted by Wendy Stanbury /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  In The Sea Water Decals - so cute!

I like this design very nuch !! It so happily under the sea ! hahaha

claps.gif
very nice ! This pink nail art is very nice !

There is so much beautiful work here, but I thought I'd post my most recent spring flowers nail art creation. This is done on a deep blue Gelish base - Holiday Party Blues. I used primarily dotting tools and a short little brush. It's not super-fine, and I'd love to look for a finer brush for the future. The polishes are an assortment of Zoya, Jessica, Color Club, and Ciaté, including two stripers and two PixieDusts. I generally drop a few drops of polish from the brush in the polish onto the back of a piece of bubble wrap and work from there with the brush or dotting tool. This kind of look does not require much accuracy so it is easy for a beginner to try. Use a toothpick to make four or five dots in a circle, put a dot in the middle with a contrasting colour, and you have a flower just like the pink flower on the index finger in the first photo! It's definitely worth trying! You can also use the back of a pin if you do not have dotting tools. I topped it with Poshé Super Fast Drying Top Coat, and have added a second coat since the photos.

There is so much beautiful work here, but I thought I'd post my most recent spring flowers nail art creation. This is done on a deep blue Gelish base - Holiday Party Blues. I used primarily dotting tools and a short little brush. It's not super-fine, and I'd love to look for a finer brush for the future. The polishes are an assortment of Zoya, Jessica, Color Club, and Ciaté, including two stripers and two PixieDusts. I generally drop a few drops of polish from the brush in the polish onto the back of a piece of bubble wrap and work from there with the brush or dotting tool. This kind of look does not require much accuracy so it is easy for a beginner to try. Use a toothpick to make four or five dots in a circle, put a dot in the middle with a contrasting colour, and you have a flower just like the pink flower on the index finger in the first photo! It's definitely worth trying! You can also use the back of a pin if you do not have dotting tools. I topped it with Poshé Super Fast Drying Top Coat, and have added a second coat since the photos.     
. This is so pretty

Quote: Originally Posted by Monika1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow that's amazing!

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow that's amazing!

Quote: Originally Posted by yunii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is so pretty

Thank-you very much folks! I'm glad you enjoy it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My latest nail art - a straightforward stamping of Bundle Monster image plate BM-023 with Konad Violet Pearl on nails with Zoya Lara and Color Club He Loves Me (accent).

Easter pinks and scallop rt.jpgEaster pinks and scallop lt.jpg

The Bundle Monster images are a bit small for my thumbs. I lucked out in the second photo above by placing the image on the correct side of the thumb so it would show as (mostly) stamped in the photo. The other I put accidentally closer to the other side. I know some people stamp twice to get full coverage; it's really hard for me not to overlap badly. Any strategies for aligning the images?

Back