NARS Blush Pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the look of the NARS blushes! Can you buy NARS in the UK?
frown.gif

Oooh so pretty! I've been using NARS orgasm for...probably 4 years or so. It's my ultimate favorite. I have issues buying blush because I'm so so so so so so so pale and neutral pale so finding a color that look relatively natural on me is ridiculous. I'm excited by the look of Deep Throat. What's the pigmentation and finish like?

It's more pink than Orgasm. Also, the texture is smoother and it's less shimmery. I think you'd like it.

Originally Posted by Goddesslily /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love to see a video of your entire makeup collection, are you on YouTube?
I recorded one a while ago. I'll try to find it and upload it. I am on yt but haven't updated in a while. 

I'm not a big blush wearer, more just bronzer but I'm loving Crazed and Super Orgasm.  Can you buy these at Ulta, or just Sephora?

Thanks for posting! 

Sephora and NARS counters. The counters have the full range of shades.

Originally Posted by laurakitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love the look of the NARS blushes! Can you buy NARS in the UK?
frown.gif

Yeah you can in Harvey Nichols, not sure where else they sell them, maybe Selfridges.

All those blushes look gorgeous, I was going to get a new MAC one but now I'm torn!

I ended up prefering Deep Throat over Orgasm and Super Orgasm. I couldn't bring myself to buy Super Orgasm because of all the huge gold flecks in it *bleh* and Orgasm is so highly over rated, IMO. The sales lady tried her best to get me to buy it, though LOL Deep Throat is nearly identical to MAC's Dainty. I find they differ only in the amount of pigmentation they each have when swatched once. Discovered that when I got home and swatched them side by side. They are also BOTH so similar to NYC blushable creme stick in Plaza Pink (less than $4) that I was shocked. So now I have 3 blushes which are nearly identical. Applied, I can't tell the difference at all.

After seeing all of these shades again, I may be buying some more fairly soon. I always get turned off at the NARS counter, though, because some of the colors just scream out at me and I can't imagine wearing a lot of them.

Nice collection.  I see some that I need to look at because I never considered that it was workable.

Back