NARS Blush Pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always have Deep Throat and Angelika on my wishlist but never gotten them.

I am getting them sumtime this summer but now that I am broke, I will wait a little bit

I love the look of these blushes. I've read so many positive reviews on NARS products lately; everyone seems to love the quality and pigmentation. I think that Sin is my favorite of the group.

They are sooo nice!! I only have orgasm, deep throat and sex appeal. I'm gonna purchase more now... Thanks for sharing,

I've recently fallen back in love with MAC blushes & comparing them to NARS as my local MAC & NARS counters are within the same department store, so I can swatch & compare very easily. As gorgeous as the photos of these blushes look, I gotta say I prefer MAC. I've gone a bit MAC batty lately, ordering pro pans & regular compacts. I also very recently picked up a Stila baked blush in Pink Glow - one of those 2 sided baked domes - and really love it. I was horrified when it first arrived as it looked nothing like the photo online, but once I swatched it I was amazed at how gorgeous it looks on the skin. It's got a beautiful texture & finish, not to mention great pigmentation. A little goes far. It also blends down really smoothly, so it's easy to get a more natural or built up application. I also got a little Stila cream blush pot earlier this year that's my favorite cream blush at the moment. It came in a set of 3 products including a cream/gel eyeshadow & a highlighter gel type thing. The other 2 are useless to me but the blush is spectacular. My NARS blushes have been sitting unused for quite some time. Almost a year now. Just swatched them again today & wasn't at all excited to use them. I really regret buying that limited edition zipper case with Orgasm, Albatross & Laguna in it. Total waste of money. Even the regular Orgasm has far too much gold shimmer in it, even when it's blended down. Holy pore magnification, Batman! I wouldn't in a million years wear Super Orgasm with all those huge gold flecks in it. *bleh* Deep Throat is nice but nothing special, although I prefer it over Orgasm. I'm getting more enjoyment out of MAC Coy Girl right now. NYC Pink Plaza is gorgeous, as somebody mentioned it. I've got a couple of those NYC cream blush sticks and really like them. Another nice one is Big Apple Blush. Really pretty. These products leave more of a glow, as opposed to a shimmer. Personally, I prefer that. I don't have enough light left today to swatch them, though. They're very creamy going on & blend out really nicely.

Back