NARS Blush Pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should really invest in some of these, they look gorgeous,
wub.gif

They Look totally amazing, I have never owned a NARS product as there are literally no counters or stores with this brand (DAMN the UK for the lack of luxurious brands), do you recommend NARS? If so what else would you recommend? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

P.S.. those photographs are amazing, probably the most clear ones I have ever seen, amazing work <3

i feel like everyday minerals might have 1 or 2 (maybe even more?) dupes for NARS blushes. i can't quite put my finger on it because i don't own NARS, and only 3 of the EDM blushes.. but.. they are amazing in quality. very soft, and intense in color. i wanted to order some EDM and swatch them against NARS at sephora but i just got laid off, and this has to wait until i find a new job :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Those colors are so pigmented and pretty...but I really love Taj Mahal, Orgasm, Super Orgasm, and Torrid!

Beautiful! I want Crazed and Orgasm/Torrid. I've been looking for a nice peachy/coral and Orgasm or Torrid just might be the one. I'm leaning towards Torrid though.

I really want Exhibit A! It looks bright, but can be used only lightly.. it will last a long time and it can also be used as eyeshadow.

I know I'm months late to the party on this one but for one that gorgeous blush collection deserves a bump for all the newbies to come oogle at, and #2 this thread is going to help me decide between Orgasm, Super Orgasm, and Deep Throat once and for all! I've been stuck for about a month now on which one to get, and have been so indecisive that I still haven't ordered any of it! :/

Here are some pictures and swatches from the NARS Danmari Palette:

Swatches are done over bare skin and no base.  I swiped it with my finger 1-2 times. 

I agree with Orgasm/Super Orgasm being totally overrated. I have Orgasm and I'm almost out, and I probably won't repurchase. I actually bought the NARS multiple in Portofino yesterday, and it is absolutely lovely on fair skin!

And that cheeks palette...WANT. SO. BAD. Ugh.

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree with Orgasm/Super Orgasm being totally overrated. I have Orgasm and I'm almost out, and I probably won't repurchase. I actually bought the NARS multiple in Portofino yesterday, and it is absolutely lovely on fair skin!

And that cheeks palette...WANT. SO. BAD. Ugh.
I found this thread looking for info on orgasm bc I'd heard so much about it and how gorgeous it looks on, and I found out that a pretty good drugstore dupe for it is NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink and it's only $3.99 at Rite Aide. I got it a few days ago, and I really like it. I would say if you like having the option to wear that color but not spend $30 on it then this is a great alternative. The only negative is that it only holds about 4-5 hours on my skin even with base and setting spray.

I really want the cheeks palette too it looks AMAZING!

That is an awesome deal!! There are just so many gorgeous NARS blushes out there, so I really don't see the need to spend so much on something that there are so many really good dupes for. I will definitely have to check out that NYC Creme Stick, it sounds excellent!

Originally Posted by BreAnnNicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found this thread looking for info on orgasm bc I'd heard so much about it and how gorgeous it looks on, and I found out that a pretty good drugstore dupe for it is NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink and it's only $3.99 at Rite Aide. I got it a few days ago, and I really like it. I would say if you like having the option to wear that color but not spend $30 on it then this is a great alternative. The only negative is that it only holds about 4-5 hours on my skin even with base and setting spray.

I really want the cheeks palette too it looks AMAZING!

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is an awesome deal!! There are just so many gorgeous NARS blushes out there, so I really don't see the need to spend so much on something that there are so many really good dupes for. I will definitely have to check out that NYC Creme Stick, it sounds excellent!

It really is awesome! I'll try to remember to swatch it tonight & post it up on here so you can decide for yourself if you think it's a pretty good dupe!

whoa I've never seen Exhibit A before!

(partly because i'm so a rookie when it comes to Nars)

but it's beautiful ah! I want to try it 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Back