Nasty SA Update, Letter Received..

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Hey!

Most of you know that 2 weeks ago, I was at MAC Short Hills, NJ when an SA YELLED at me for asking for an item that was limited edition, which was actually not a item for me, but a request from my friend who couldn't go to MAC with me. Not to mention being ignored at first, then rushed and basically treated BADLY.. So, i wrote to MAC via their website.

Well.. Today, i was pleased to see a yellow bubble envelope sticking out of my door.. i thought it was a swap but NO! A nice big white M*A*C* sticker was on it. They wrote a nice letter, said they were very sorry to hear what happened and hoped that it was "anomalous".. well lets hope it was a one time deal. Anyway, included in the envelope was a nice OH BABY Lipglass..very nice indeed..

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
That's nice of them. Hopefully she will have her attitude straightened out next time you go.

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
yeah it was nice of them. I do appreciate it. I will be going back there tomorrow.. I will be prepared for B*tcharella if she tries it again.. 1st time, her fault.. 2nd time? MY fault!

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
well after all the compan itself does have a great costumer policy. and go kick that MA´s ass when she starts witchin again


too "bad" I don´t have ANYTHING negative to say about any MAC MA in Vienna (in either one of the 2 MAC stores in town. and those 2 stores are the only ones in the country!), cause I really want a free apology-lipglass too!!!

in fact, the MAC girls are so sweet I´d wanna be friends with them and they could do my makeup all the time *lol*

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Ya know.. i would rather have had a nice SA then the lipglass to be honest with ya.

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by MacForMe Ya know.. i would rather have had a nice SA then the lipglass to be honest with ya. yeah you´re right. I was just kidding. but I just love free stuff and rarely get it.
 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Arielle well after all the compan itself does have a great costumer policy. and go kick that MA´s ass when she starts witchin again

too "bad" I don´t have ANYTHING negative to say about any MAC MA in Vienna (in either one of the 2 MAC stores in town. and those 2 stores are the only ones in the country!), cause I really want a free apology-lipglass too!!!

in fact, the MAC girls are so sweet I´d wanna be friends with them and they could do my makeup all the time *lol*

hahahahaha


 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
glad you got a response and a free gloss!

definitely put the MUA in her place if she's acting up tomorrow.

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
hey ARielle, i dont blame you, MAC stuff aint cheap! A freebie is a nice thing.. i know what you meant..

I just feel that it was a hassle no matter what. SA was nasty, i got annoyed, didn't get what i needed, had to write THEM a letter... see what i mean? woulda been SO much better if witcharella was just DECENT..

Buying MAC should not be this hard! We should sent them a petition, with all our complaints! that'll learn em.. (nice dream huh?!)

 
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
2,206
Reaction score
1
Wow that was nice of them to send you a lipglass. I generally avoid my MAC counters. I'll fly by to look at the colors, avoid the SAs and then buy what I want on ebay.

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey!Most of you know that 2 weeks ago, I was at MAC Short Hills, NJ when an SA YELLED at me for asking for an item that was limited edition, which was actually not a item for me, but a request from my friend who couldn't go to MAC with me. Not to mention being ignored at first, then rushed and basically treated BADLY.. So, i wrote to MAC via their website.

Well.. Today, i was pleased to see a yellow bubble envelope sticking out of my door.. i thought it was a swap but NO! A nice big white M*A*C* sticker was on it. They wrote a nice letter, said they were very sorry to hear what happened and hoped that it was "anomalous".. well lets hope it was a one time deal. Anyway, included in the envelope was a nice OH BABY Lipglass..very nice indeed..

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
I'll kick her butt from NJ to MAC's Headquarters in Canada if she gives me any more attitude.. I'm armed, I'm ready.. she better watch it.. NJ attitude coming out!

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Wow that was nice of them to send you a lipglass. I generally avoid my MAC counters. I'll fly by to look at the colors, avoid the SAs and then buy what I want on ebay. U my friend, have the right idea.. just dont pay too much! I just got BAGATELLE off ebay for 9.50! yay! and with shipping it was STILL under 13.00.. BONUS!
 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by MacForMe I'll kick her butt from NJ to MAC's Headquarters in Canada if she gives me any more attitude.. I'm armed, I'm ready.. she better watch it.. NJ attitude coming out! woah that even scared me all the way to Austria *LOL*.
no kidding, kick her witchy ass and tell us about it later on *hehe*

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Arielle woah that even scared me all the way to Austria *LOL*.
no kidding, kick her witchy ass and tell us about it later on *hehe*

We can get just a tad nasty here on the East Coast..


 
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
2,206
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by MacForMe U my friend, have the right idea.. just dont pay too much! I just got BAGATELLE off ebay for 9.50! yay! and with shipping it was STILL under 13.00.. BONUS! Oh yeah, and even if in the rare chance that something I buy off ebay is rancid I can still use it for B2M. Ebay is fabulous. I try to buy all my cosmetics there when I can.
 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oh yeah, and even if in the rare chance that something I buy off ebay is rancid I can still use it for B2M. Ebay is fabulous. I try to buy all my cosmetics there when I can. Rancid? really! I never even thought of that.
 
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
2,206
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by MacForMe Rancid? really! I never even thought of that. It hasn't happened to me, but I've from other people that sometimes they end up with old nasty products from ebay.
 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Msfashionguru That sucks
Im glad MAC has great customer service. Oh yeah, kick her ass next time. It's you who's paying that heffa's bills. I will haul her nasty butt out of the store and give her hell. BEEEYATCH!
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,215
That was very nice. Very good customer service! It's amazing that they responded like that usually big companies like that don't really care and just move on without addressing the problem the customer had.

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) That was very nice. Very good customer service! It's amazing that they responded like that usually big companies like that don't really care and just move on without addressing the problem the customer had. Its true, that was very nice of them, and truly they could have sent me some general email saying oh well, sorry for that, thanks for writing..
 

Latest posts

Top