Navel (Belly Button) Piercings...got one?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine done when I turned 18, I changed the ring too soon and my body started to reject it... drastically. I have a scar now :- and that's all that is left lol. But my stomach is too pudgy for me to be having one anyway so thats okay :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha.

I wish I had a sexy flat belly to get a navel piercing.. Princess6828, you look AMAZING!!! I wish I had a body like yours! Is that a picture of you at the Jersey Shore?

I've had mine for a couple years. It was incredibly easy with practically no pain at all, and my body accepted it with no problem. Even though it's not really a big deal to me, I'm glad I had it done. I'll post pics later tonight.

I had my done but I had to take it out. My body was rejecting it at first but then it evenutally got over that period. I worked at kmart and wear they place the bags on the lil hook thngs Im jus the right height that when I leave from behind the register my ring would get stuck on the rack and pull and so it go soo infected bc of that, I had to take it out. I dont miss it tho which is good.

I got mine done when i was 14, it did hurt but it wasn't that bad. The healing didn't take long either, i just remember not being able to lay down on my stomach for about 3 weeks! I wear a gold barbell, and you can get those at pretty much any jewlery store. I didn't know some people were unable to get them because there wasn't enough skin/ too flat.

I have had mine done for 7 years. When I first got it done it bled alot. I dont know why. It healed up and haven't had any problems since. I just got my first tatoo in November and I waited forever afraid it was going to hurt and then I was at the parlor with my husband and was tired of waiting around while he got one so I said Okay, lets do it. It was not bad at all. They say once you get one you will want more but I don't really care if I get another or not. I actually forget its there most of the time. lol

I got mine done when I was 18. The healing went pretty well because I was really meticulous about the sea salt washes and stuff. I expected a little scarring or discoloration, especially with the type of skin that I have, but I've had no complications. But like someone else said, I'm a little too pudgy to be showing it off nowadays anyway...I just keep a barbell in to keep it from closing up!

When i got mine done, i thought i might have a reaction to it, because when I was little and tried to get my ears pierced, my body always rejected it. I think I had my ears pierced about 6-7 times, until I got them done with Titanium and they were fine.

So, when I went to get my bellybutton done, I was a little hesitant, but I was completely suprised. I think the clamp hurt more than the actual piercing. It hurt for about 5 minutes, and then was fine. I cleaned it with Yellow Dial Antibacterial Soap, and kept Bactine on it .. and I was fine.

i had mine done and it did hurt and it took a while to heal i thought my body was gonna reject it but it was ok.. after i got pregnant i took it out and honestly i dont really miss it at all, sometimes it would bother me if my pants rub on it. i rather get more tats and maybe piercings on other places

I've had one for about 6 years now, it didn't hurt to get it done but it was tender for a little while after, like when your pants rub on it and stuff. I don't wear dangly stuff b/c I'm too old for that and also b/c I'm not super skinny!! I just wear an aurora crystal barbell, never change it.

Justine had it done 2x and it was rejected both times......don't know why??

Used to, I had to take it out when I had my first son. I still have the scar. I may get it redone one of these days. ( that is if I can lose thse last 10 pounds! )

Okay y'all! I finally got it! I did it over a week ago, and it hurt for only a second or two. And then that was it. I've had no problem yet with it!

Since I couldn't do it the conventional, "upper" way, they did it on the bottom of the navel, and it looks just as cute, if not cuter IMO, LOL!

I am very happy that I finally did it. I think this is one of the cuter piercings a girl can have. And I like that it is private also.

Hey Foxy! Have you gotten yours done yet!

Anna, Peekaboo, Perfect Mistake,

I have a question: Were there any complications with your navel piercing during your pregnancy? Did you get added stretch marks around that area? After you've had your children, did the piercing still look normal or did it permanently stretch a little?

Hey Nox I got one last week also. Its its the barbell with a gem on the top and bottom. I LOVE IT! It didnt hurt at all,

I am using Piercemania seasalt to clean it. As well as Provon antibacterial soap.

i finally got mine a little bit ago too!! :biggrin: no problems yet, i love it!!

I been wanting one for the longest time. I plan on getting one sometime soon. I hope.

I just had my navel redone for the 3rd time...lol. My cousins coerced me to get it redone again since both of them got theirs and they want me to join the band wagon. I'm just scared my body might reject it, but honestly the 1st time it got caught onto my shirt so it didn't heal properly which meant having to take it out. The 2nd time I got it done, i didn't wait long enough for it to heal (so the same thing happened) So fingers crossed this time! hehe, but I seriously need to lose a bit of pudge tho b4 I start showing off my navel. :lol:

Back