Navel (Belly Button) Piercings...got one?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that's okay!

This kind of piercing is definitely not for everybody. :10:

Lol oh well then thats ok Id still love to see it after it heals :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

pinksugar the belly button piercing and that bikini look awesome on you. Actually I totally love that bikini hehe you look great!

I dont have one. I would love to have ......someday....

I think its really sexy.

My mom and dad are so against me getting one.. but when I finally start driving.. i'm definantley getting one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think it is so sexy. My best friend and I have decided that we would go in June and have ours done together. We have both had three children and have worked like crazy to get our bodies back in shape. It has been hard, and we have lost about 110 pounds between the two of us!

So I mentioned to my husband that we are planning to do this and he freaked out. I asked him why and he said he just didn't like the idea. Then I had to tell him that I DON'T CARE!!!!!! It is MY belly button, not his! And if I am going to lose weight, and struggle, and suffer, then I will enjoy having jewelry in it!

I normally reach a compromise with him on stuff but give me a break, man...my stomach was stretched out to forever and back so let me enjoy it while it is semi-flat. (Certainly not as flat as the girls in this thread, though!)

So June it will be. I can't wait. I have been looking forward to this for years.

ive had mine done since i was 13 and i didnt hurt because i got it with the gun. i usually use sterling silver. i think you should get a second opinion you would really love it if you get it

aww, sherry! that is an awesome reason to get a piercing!! go you! my dad didn't like the idea at all. I hardly talked about getting it done before hand, but whenever I did, my dad thought it was defacing your body and stuff like that. I actually felt like maybe I shouldn't get it if he felt like that, but mum told me he didn't even like us getting our ears pierced so I disregarded what he thought, haha!

I went and got mine while I was on holiday and it was a big surprise when I got back. Mum thought she'd hate it but when I showed her she actually really liked it! Maybe your husband will be the same!

i was gonna then decided not to. piercings get old fast, like my nose piercing did

cintamay, that looks totally hot. If I didn't have mine pierced already, that would make me want to get a piercing, :lol:

I think that's fair enough. I didn't get it done when 'everybody else' was getting it done - I was a late bloomer. It was really popular here around 14-17 years old, and I didn't get mine done til the trend was WELL over, haha!

so yeah, I just liked the way it looked, but it DOES go through surges of popularity and I can understand not wanting one just because everyone else has one.. a piercing is like a puppy - it's for life! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:D:D:D

thought of getting one when I was younger...but I didn't, guess I was scared...my mums friend has one and when she had her done she almost kicked the guy who made it cause of the pain *ouch*

Tho looking at ur pics..it makes me wanna have one too...so cute(always thought they were)

who knows...just isn't sure yet..better be 100% sure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wondering also about the healing..abit sensitive atleast with metal and silver..so don't know what kind I would have to have...gold or something else perhaps :kopfkratz:

I miss mine :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This thread is making me think I should just go get it done again. But my rook is playing up so much, I dunno if I can handle two angry piercings right now.

I got one as a gift to myself for losing weight.That ws in 1996 I took it out in 2003

I've got my navel done last year on my birthday. I was afraid at first, thinking that it will hurt and all, but it didnt hurt at all and I'm happy that I got it done. It looks so nice. I love it !!!

Awww... you guys... I had to take mine out. BOOOO! :pedro: I believe it was starting to reject, so I removed the bar before it got too advanced.

As much as I wanted it, it's just not gonna happen. The good thing out of all of this is that it's not really going to leave a scar (the holes filled up within hours of me removing the navel bar:icon_conf).

Back