Need a favor

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone better start a collection to bail me out of jail!
icon_evil.gif

Toby called me tonite and was so upset. Stupid girl emailed him and said she had moved on with her life, and was happy etc etc. He was so upset, and didn't understand how she could move on so quickly. I told him it was simple, she never loved him in the first place.
icon_exclaim.gif

We talked for about an hour, and he still didn't sound much better. I have never heard him like this, and I was in tears because I hate to see him hurting when there is nothing I can do.

I called his parents to try and get her phone number, but they don't know where she is living since her mom kicked her out, but his dad did offer to find out. He said its been a long time since he has showed his ass
icon_twisted.gif
and now seemed like a good time.

I begged Toby to please delete any more emails he got from her and not to read them since they did nothing but upset him. He said he hasn't ate in 4 days and has barely slept. If I could get my hands on her, I would be so happy. lol

UGH!!! she's such a witch. obviously she hasn't moved on. when you've moved on, you're able to be friends, not rub something that's not there in someone's face!

he's sooooo nice and i'm glad we could help cheer him up
smile.gif

get her phone number, get her address, and me and the NYers will come to mississippi, pick up the rest of the girls on the way there (sorry californians
wink.gif
) and we'll show her "i'm so happy, i've moved on".

eww. that's just mean! you cheat on your boyfriend, of course he's going to be hurt. emailing him with that stuff is like rubbing salt in a deep wound and pouring vinegar on it also!

the house we just bought has a 2 bedroom guesthouse, so come on down!

I called her cell phone but it was turned off. I wanted to tell her if she cared at all she wouldnt email him at all.

Originally Posted by Jennifer get her phone number, get her address, and me and the NYers will come to mississippi, pick up the rest of the girls on the way there (sorry californians
wink.gif
) and we'll show her "i'm so happy, i've moved on".

omg!! she makes women look bad!!

sigh....poor guy
frown.gif
i wish there is something more we could do to make him feel better!

it would be nice if we could all band together w/ pitchforks and come after her! kill the beast!! hehe!

I wrote him quite a novel too
wink.gif

seriously, he can get better girls, let alone HOTTER ones. I´m so glad to hear karma already kicked this girl´s ass!!!

btw, Lisa I think this is the sweetest idea ever to ask us to e-mail him. what a great and caring cousin you are...it makes my heart melt that you do this for him. you´re such a sweetheart!!!

Lisa - everything happens for a reason - better he found out now than if he married her. I will gladly drop Toby a line and send an e-card. I have several friends in Iraq and my heart goes out for all the men & women who serve this country and other countries! His heart will heal soon and he will meet someone much nicer and deserving of him!!! He will probably be bombarded with e-mails from us but hey - if it keeps his spirits up - I'm all for it!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle btw, Lisa I think this is the sweetest idea ever to ask us to e-mail him. what a great and caring cousin you are...it makes my heart melt that you do this for him. you´re such a sweetheart!!! aww thanks! He is more like my little brother than a cousin. And I consider his parents more of the parent type to me than mine are.

Thanks for the oppurtunity for us to thanks one of our Brave soldiers for his service to our country. I sent him an email too! He does deserve and will find someone better, It was for the better he found out now that she is cheating witch than later.

I'm sorry that he had to go through all this, & for it to happen at a time when he is serving at Iraq must feel really bad. I'll send him an e-card...by now, I think quite a no. of us from makeuptalk has sent him something, I hope he is getting & feeling better with each ecard or email...

Okie, I have sent out an e-card. I had wrote a short note regarding the part 'bout the breakout though. I didn't really want to mention the girl again to upset him. Hope this is fine? luckylabonte, do u want me to sent u a copy of the card that I sent to Toby? PM me if u would like to see it & I'll send u a copy...

Originally Posted by Aniger86 Okie, I have sent out an e-card. I had wrote a short note regarding the part 'bout the breakout though. I didn't really want to mention the girl again to upset him. Hope this is fine? luckylabonte, do u want me to sent u a copy of the card that I sent to Toby? PM me if u would like to see it & I'll send u a copy... thanks that was so sweet! He doesn't have email right now for at least a week.
oh and Tony, I think he has been kinda too busy to respond to a man! lol sorry!

That was nice Aniger!

Lisa: Yeah yeah I know. I told him the story of me being in the navy, but mostly that we appreciated what he was donig.

Back