New Beauty Test Tube - 2nd quarter (April, May, June)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if I order one right now I will be getting the new one, yes? 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This quarter's magazine is out now but like it was mentioned above, they're keeping this quarters boxes (both the normal and QVC one) under tight wraps.
is aunt oly's list not official-did anyone else confirm?  i skipped april shipment, but if it is going to be something different, i may have to unskip:)

It's possible the info she got is correct but at this point in time I haven't been able to confirm it with QVC.

This phone wont let me copy n past but the blog is makeupbylaurag......she has pics that are right out of the nb magazine stating that is what will be in the qvc tt so im pretty sure that's accurate.......

Its about the 14th post down on nb fb page.....didn't see this when I posted but its mynewestaddiction.blogspot.com

thanks ladies:)   will definitely skip this quarter- actually, i'm kinda glad i don't need this one.  

I caved. Starting Day One of my no-buy over again, I guess. Used the TENOFF code and got the regular tube, obviously. It said it will ship within 3-4 weeks, but aren't they shipping sooner than that? Do they stagger delivery?

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I caved. Starting Day One of my no-buy over again, I guess. Used the TENOFF code and got the regular tube, obviously. It said it will ship within 3-4 weeks, but aren't they shipping sooner than that? Do they stagger delivery?

I caved as well and also used the TENOFF code. WOOHOOOOO! 
party.gif

Odd, the one on their page looks nothing like the one the people who have already received theirs got

Darn...excitement has diminished. Mine shipped days ago and I was looking forward to it, but I'm not wowed by this selection. I hate when spaces are wasted on fragrance and body lotions, and this is going to make my fifth Mally shadow stick that I'll have on hand and not use. And more MorrocanOil? Useless to me.

agreed^^  another full-sized moroccan oil?  i didn't even use the one i got in my last test tube-don't care for the scent.  

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And more MorrocanOil? Useless to me.
lol I'm hoping it's full size since I love it on my twins curls.

Back