New Beauty Test Tube - 2nd quarter (April, May, June)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email back from New Beauty.

Our accounting team is currently working on charging cards. If your status has not been approved by the end of this week, please call our customer service line at 866.639.2328 so we can look further into the problem. Thank you!

Sincerely,
TestTube Customer Service Team
[email protected]

I agree. I was really happy with my first couple test tubes last year, but January's and this one have been disappointments. At least QVC's is still pretty awesome. I hope they keep that up!

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

two bad test tubes in a row-what's going on new beauty?

I dunno, I'm really happy with my tube. I guess it all depends on what you were hoping for out of it.

I love the eyeliners. Both of mine came in purple shades, and I didn't have anything like them in my collection. Love the body creams, but that's just something I always enjoy getting. I haven't tried the Moroccan Oil defrizz product, and full-size no less, so was happy to see that. Also very interested in the Dr. Brandt bb cream.

I don't care for the perfumes. One smells like I'm sitting in a coconut. Didn't really care about the Olay skin product nor the Skinceuticals UV defense only because I have SO MUCH like them waiting to be used up from other boxes.

Also there is an "OR" product and that's the NeoStrata. It's the Skin Active Exfoliating Wash OR Cellular Restoration OR Intensive Eye Therapy. I got the Intensive Eye Therapy, and can always use this. Eye creams are pretty expensive and since I use them daily, I know I'll use this up.

So, yeah, overall pretty happy, but I'm so easy to please. Just throw a few products in a box and I'm good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I'm happy with mine, too! Whoever said the eyeliner was fuchsia on them hit the nail on the head, though. Mine too. Ah well, it'll make a decent lip liner.

I agree, that eyeliner is pretty fuschia. I just tried it on, and it makes me look kind of sickly with reddish eyes. I hate to call it a dud though. Maybe it would work over some dusty rose shadows. It's also way too dark as a lip liner on me. 

A pity. I hope someone has some ideas.

Samplegal - be very careful with the Moroccan oil spray. A little goes a LONG, LONG way.

nicepenguins -- True, maybe something like that where there is some separation with the black liner. Will give that a try.

Zadidoll -- Thanks for the heads up! Wouldn't want a head full of greeezy looking hair.

I mean really, still showing as made a label but not picked up. What the heck? It was supposed to be here 3 days ago.

I actually just sent them an email to see if I can cancel. If I can't, fine; if I can, fine. I am just all of a sudden feeling very "sampled out".

Originally Posted by Shelley Condren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I mean really, still showing as made a label but not picked up. What the heck? It was supposed to be here 3 days ago.

Mine seems to have fallen off the earth as well. Yay.

Mine seems to have fallen off the earth as well. Yay.
mine has been showing the same thing for over a week...label printed but not picked up yet....wtf?

I had the same problem, label printed on March 29th and not picked up. I contacted customer service on April 2nd and they replied on April 4th. Here is their email to me:

Dear Jennifer,We apologize for the confusion. UPS sends those emails immediately upon making a shipping label. We have been informed that as of 12pm EST today, all of the packages have been picked up by UPS for shipping. That being said, your tracking number should start working as soon as UPS scans your package, and you will receive your TestTube within the next 7-10 business days. If you do not, please contact us immediately.

Thank you!

I finally received my test tube last Friday, April 6th. Contact cs and see if they can help you with your shipment.

NBTT is making me angry. My box WAS suppose to ship on the 29th and so far nothing. It's still "pending". I've emailed about it last week and was told they're still going through charging people. I want my tube!!!!
scream3.gif

They sent me an email confirming my cancellation and stating there will be no future charges, which I HOPE means that there won't be ANY charges, since I cancelled while my initial order was still "pending"

Well after over a week mine finally says it is in transit! Scheduled delivery the 12th...guess they were finally picked up atleast!

Just placed my order for this one as well, got the 2 test tubes today. The SkinCeuticals sold this one for me, but I am also happy to get the BB cream and the  eyeliner. So, no BirchBox or Beauty Bar orders for me this month. Its ok, those can wait. 

Back