New Beauty Test Tube - January 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mmmh I wonder what my extreas will be.Ii will put them up for trade if they don't interest me, so keep a look out. It was supposed to get to me yesterday but with the snowcapolypse happening and the city apparently still learning hopw to plow a damn street I will be lucky to get it sometime next week.

Sorry for the rant, I just had really long commute times from and to work this week.
Were you waiting outdoors to commute? I know this is a beauty forum but where I am it is -35c , so minus thirty five celcius and I have to wait around 30 min to 1 hour for the bus with no bus shelter and also cars and trucks go by and spray snow or slush often as it is sort of a highway/main street where I live....

hope it is warmer where you are.....

Finally got my box today and it included the it cosmetic brush!

I am so excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didn't realized but I already had that Tarte blush lol.

I am really sad I didn't get the Suki extra...I guess I didn't wish too hard 

Do we ever know in advance what will be in the next tube before they bill us?

This was my first tube 

Is there a thread for the next tube coming up? I was charged a week ago and remembered to put my new address on file.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is there a thread for the next tube coming up? I was charged a week ago and remembered to put my new address on file.

No thread yet that I can find.  Looking forward to another tube!

Back