New Beauty Test Tube - November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey does anyone want to do a swap? I'm wanting to trade my Strivectin Cream for something else. It doesn't have to be from NBTT, it can be a sample from anything. I tried it one time and my skin reacted badly. I know it's a really expensive product so I'd like someone else to have it and enjoy it. I'm pretty open to any other product you might want to trade out.
I might be interested in taking it off your hands. Take a look at my list and message me if you see anything.

Quote: Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I copied too!

chicago blonde - looks like your box is a happy mistake. I just did the cost breakdown and that is some expensive lotion! 

No complaints about this switch-up. As much as I would love to be able to use drugstore s/c anytime I try them I get crazy dry scalp, crazy oily scalp, flat hair, frizzy hair, you name it.

No Dove = one less item I pawn off on friends/coworkers/mom

I got my GloProfessionals order today.  I was lucky and nabbed something with the free shipping code.  My friend said they were no longer offering free shipping any longer. 

@Ann Tucci that sucks! I haven't used the code yet. Also regarding what to do with ethe Dove, I don't have to worry about that because my dog chewed on both of the bottles. SMelled good on the carpet though.

I just signed up for this sub too and it looks like I'm getting November's box after all. Fine with me - I use several of these products already and am excited to try the others. Hoping for a medium shade over here ;-)

Back