New Beauty Test Tube - November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

has anyone else received tracking info yet the tube hasnt actually shipped yet?
Yeah mine, it did it last month too.  I don't expect to get mine until the middle-end of the month.

Mine was dropped off at the post office today, so it should be delivered tomorrow. Yay!

I am really confused by the tracking........ and it concerns the heck out of me! Mine says that it was out for shipment on Oct. 29th, then around Nov. 4 I received and email from New Beauty stating that my tube had been shipped and that the tracking info will take about 72 hours to update. I called this morning because mine still states that it was ready for shipment on Oct. 29th and I'm told by customer service that they never received any updating information from Fed Ex because of some type of system glitch and this has happened to everyone but for me not to worry because they are in the process of being delivered from now up until next Friday. This is what drives me bonkers about most of the subs, the tracking is so strange. Anyone else's tracking doing the same thing but yet your tube is arriving?

Quote: Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am really confused by the tracking........ and it concerns the heck out of me! Mine says that it was out for shipment on Oct. 29th, then around Nov. 4 I received and email from New Beauty stating that my tube had been shipped and that the tracking info will take about 72 hours to update. I called this morning because mine still states that it was ready for shipment on Oct. 29th and I'm told by customer service that they never received any updating information from Fed Ex because of some type of system glitch and this has happened to everyone but for me not to worry because they are in the process of being delivered from now up until next Friday. This is what drives me bonkers about most of the subs, the tracking is so strange. Anyone else's tracking doing the same thing but yet your tube is arriving?
I received mine today with no tracking!!  I live in California.

I am really happy with my tube, but for the second tube in a row I got makeup too dark and I cannot use. My cc cream is in medium. Same issue with the powder last box. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received the same exact selection as jessrose18.  I am happy with it.  If the StriVectin full size is truly valued at $89, then it's a fabulous sample.  Happy with the full size CC cream too.  The candle is the perfect size for a seasonal scent also.   The have come a long way since some of the WEAK boxes before they revamped... Hopefully those out there with the wrong shade of the CC can find an easy trade.

Quote: Originally Posted by dawn767 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone wondering how to reuse the NBTT? This is how I used two of mine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> One is cotton balls and the other are cotton pads-- for makeup removal, toner, etc. Much better than keeping them in the plastic bags, and now they're always within reach too.

That's a great idea, thanks!

My box is a little different than the others posted.

-Lumene CC Cream in Medium

-No Dove products

-Two Molton Brown Pink Peppermint Body Lotions

Very pleased with this month's box.

Also, on the Glo Therapeutics facial polish box we get is a link to their site and you get $15 off + free shipping :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They have some great looking lip-gloss on their site for $16 so I'm getting one for $1 plus two samples you choose with your order too. Great extra!!
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Nevermind about the Glo coupon. You get $15 off which is great, but you can't get the free shipping unless you spend $205 or more, and shipping is like $10 for standard. I don't think I'll do it.

If anyone is interested in trading the medium cc cream for the light version, please send me a PM.  I hate not to use the only makeup product that we received.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Nevermind about the Glo coupon. You get $15 off which is great, but you can't get the free shipping unless you spend $205 or more, and shipping is like $10 for standard. I don't think I'll do it
Hey ladies! Update on the coupon from Glo! They fixed it so it is free shipping no minimum purchase! But they changed the code to TESTTUBE. So go get your $1 lip gloss or whatever else from them...

Hey ladies! Update on the coupon from Glo! They fixed it so it is free shipping no minimum purchase! But they changed the code to TESTTUBE. So go get your $1 lip gloss or whatever else from them...
Just did this and got a gloss for a dollar with free shipping  Thanks for the heads up

My box came today and I am thrilled with everything. Wish there was a makeup item but the box was a great value.,. very pleased

I got my tube today!  What a great value!

The only things I'm not thrilled with is the John Frieda products. I'll pop them up on my trades list.

I got French Vanilla hand cream, it smells so good.  I'm so glad I got this scent!

My CC cream was medium which should be good for me.  I'll try it out tomorrow morning.

I got a regular vaseline, I kinda wished for the blinged out version.  Oh well. 

This tube was wonderful!! 

Oh and I used the gloMinerals coupon to score free eye makeup remover! Thanks for posting it!  I would have totally missed that deal!

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my tube today!  What a great value!

The only things I'm not thrilled with is the John Frieda products. I'll pop them up on my trades list.

I got French Vanilla hand cream, it smells so good.  I'm so glad I got this scent!

My CC cream was medium which should be good for me.  I'll try it out tomorrow morning.

I got a regular vaseline, I kinda wished for the blinged out version.  Oh well.

This tube was wonderful!!
I agree I loved it

Anyone wondering how to reuse the NBTT? This is how I used two of mine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> One is cotton balls and the other are cotton pads-- for makeup removal, toner, etc. Much better than keeping them in the plastic bags, and now they're always within reach too.
Loved your idea I copied you .. thanks for sharing !!! great  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back