New Beauty Test Tube - November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girls, how can I buy this November tube? I went to their website and they have something different. i really want this one!

@Olga Ok they usually have the picture of the last tube up for a while. I would just e-mail their customer service to see if they still send out this on ewhen you order now.

Girls, how can I buy this November tube? I went to their website and they have something different. i really want this one!
I think you'd be safe if you signed up now. They usually wait to update the pic until people have started receiving their tubes. But they already showed the contents so I don't know why they wouldn't just post the new pic. You could call or email to sign up to make sure it's Nov tube. Their CS has been great, for me. You may have to leave a message but they called me back quickly!

Mine says the 12th, so in a week basically. I'm really excited to see pictures of your tubes!

@Jamie P I will try to remember to post a picture of the tube on Friday or Saturday! But maybe there is someone who gets theirs before me?

@MzKayleeJames The Lumene cc cream I got is Light, so maybe you'll get that too. I wonder how they determine that, cause I don't think there was a quiz or survey when you sign up for NBTT...or maybe everyone's getting Light. It's full size too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@Jamie P the scent is called Icy Blue Pine. It smells kind of like Christmas tree with something extra that makes the smell softer (a floral or minty scent maybe?). I really like it, especially for around the Holidays. I'll probably save it for then. Btw..there was so much in this tube it was filled all the way to the top, plus the candle wasn't in the tube, it was just in the box.

Also, on the Glo Therapeutics facial polish box we get is a link to their site and you get $15 off + free shipping :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They have some great looking lip-gloss on their site for $16 so I'm getting one for $1 plus two samples you choose with your order too. Great extra!!

I was kinda irritated to see drugstore stuff (dove, john freida)... but honestly the quantity and sizes of the rest make up for it. I don't mind those brands, but I am much more likely to get some coupons and hit up a sale to try drugstore stuff. You can't do that with higher quality brands. That said, I am very excited!

@dawn767thanks for posting! It doe slook great and same thoughts here on the hair products. I am really excited for the candle!

Wow, I think this looks awesome! Yay! I have two coming! LOL.  They allow you to refer yourself...and get a free testtube on another email account...not sure that i should be doing that but i did it and it worked. ha

@MzKayleeJames The Lumene cc cream I got is Light, so maybe you'll get that too. I wonder how they determine that, cause I don't think there was a quiz or survey when you sign up for NBTT...or maybe everyone's getting Light. It's full size too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lucky girl! Mine's at my post office..... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been really lucky with them sending the right shade. I've gotten from them concealer from it cosmetics and neutrogena and the color cushion from Amore in my shade! So here's hoping they continue the trend. Oh, that strivectin is bigger than I thought we'd get, YES!!!!

has anyone else received tracking info yet the tube hasnt actually shipped yet?

Back