New Beauty Testtube - June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You probably go last quarters tube and now this shipment is the new tube...when I first signed up I received two tubes within Weeks of each other. They do it like that when you first sighn upinstead of making you wait for the upcoming tube.

Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got the same email at about the same time, and received my tube about 10 days ago.  

Today I received another email that shipping notification was sent to Fed Ex on 6/21 and my tube is on the way...already?  I thought this was sent only every two months.... emailed, waiting for response.
They sent me two shipping emails as well. Going on the tracking numbers it showed that one was the last one, which I already received earlier this month. It makse sense what lady 41 says, you probably got the last tube and now you are getting July's Tube as well!

I got mine today! I get both the Test Tubes, so I'm always confused as to which is which...but the QVC one shows the products on their website, right? Anyway, I'm assuming the one I received today is the one that goes with this thread, so..................

- Pantene Age Defy Shampoo and Conditioner (3.9 oz and 2.5 oz)
- Orly Kiss The Bride Nail Polish (Full sized, I think colors vary)
- Philosophy Purity Cleanser (1 oz)
- It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Lite (2 oz)
- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil Roller (.6 oz)
- Lumene Pure Radiance Night Cream (.5 oz)
- Moroccan Oil Body Butter (1.7 oz)
- Perlage Illuminating Primer (.017 oz)
- YBF Eyebrow Pencil (Full sized)

Bonus Products:
- Boost It! Instant Complexion Enhancer (.25 oz)
- Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift (.17 oz)
- Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Serum (2 .03 oz packets)

All in all, I think I'm pretty happy....I'll definitely use some of these regularly.

Originally Posted by jackieee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today! I get both the Test Tubes, so I'm always confused as to which is which...but the QVC one shows the products on their website, right? Anyway, I'm assuming the one I received today is the one that goes with this thread, so..................

- Pantene Age Defy Shampoo and Conditioner (3.9 oz and 2.5 oz)

- Orly Kiss The Bride Nail Polish (Full sized, I think colors vary)

- Philosophy Purity Cleanser (1 oz)

- It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Lite (2 oz)

- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil Roller (.6 oz)

- Lumene Pure Radiance Night Cream (.5 oz)

- Moroccan Oil Body Butter (1.7 oz)

- Perlage Illuminating Primer (.017 oz)

- YBF Eyebrow Pencil (Full sized)

Bonus Products:

- Boost It! Instant Complexion Enhancer (.25 oz)

- Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift (.17 oz)

- Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Serum (2 .03 oz packets)

All in all, I think I'm pretty happy....I'll definitely use some of these regularly.
There actually is a NBTT July thread but since I am subscribed to both, I read your post. Thank you for sharing!! All products sound nice, can't wait to see the variations!

Back