New Beauty Testtube - June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tube was nearly all duplicates for me as well.  We'll give it one more tube or two to see what transpires (famous last words...)

I noticed the website still has not been updated to reflect the new Tube.  Any guess as to why?

Originally Posted by StickyLips /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I noticed the website still has not been updated to reflect the new Tube.  Any guess as to why?
Do you think it might have to do with so many different tubes being sent out? Or because some of us haven't received a tube yet?  I signed up May 8th and I just noticed I was charged on May 28th for the tube, but I haven't received shipping notice.

Originally Posted by Mary322 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you think it might have to do with so many different tubes being sent out? Or because some of us haven't received a tube yet?  I signed up May 8th and I just noticed I was charged on May 28th for the tube, but I haven't received shipping notice.
Hi Mary,

I have sent customer service an e-mail yesterday because I signed up on the 20th, got one email, was charged the same day but never got any other info. They let me know the tube was sent out to me last week and is on its way. They also mentioned usually they do sent a shipping notice which I told them I did not receive. At least the answer "only" took a day and I appreciate the feedback! Maybe e-mail them for a status update?

It seems to me like this is them cleaning out all the old stuff & (fingers crossed) making room for the whole new revamped tube. 

Even though I'm pretty "meh" about this sub, I usually find two or three products I love from each tube.

The herbal bath is a HUGE hit with my boyfriend, he swears by it for his allergies.

I'm hooked on the suki sugar scrub and the paula dorf pencil and volumizer from the tube before this most recent one

I loved the travel poof, it was perfect for my weekend trip to Philly, they were having a 4 day heat wave and the powder was perfect for keeping me less shiny. 

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Mary,

I have sent customer service an e-mail yesterday because I signed up on the 20th, got one email, was charged the same day but never got any other info. They let me know the tube was sent out to me last week and is on its way. They also mentioned usually they do sent a shipping notice which I told them I did not receive. At least the answer "only" took a day and I appreciate the feedback! Maybe e-mail them for a status update?
Well, I received my order today, without prior shipping notice.  I received the tube others did with:

• Philosophy Full of Promise
  • Perfect Formula Nail Moisturizer
  • Lumene Firming Day Cream
  • Phyto Actif
  • Laura Geller Eye Spackle Pen
  • Wen Cleansing conditioner in Vanilla/Mint
  • Smileactives Tooth Whitening Pen
  • Hydroxatone Wrinkle Filler
  • Algenist Firming Cream

My Bonus Products were:

• Kerastin Florian Rehydrating Neroli Cleansing Milk
  • Sothys Micro-dermabrasion Mask
  • Dr. Brandt Dark Circles Away
  • Lovely eau de Parfum by Sarah Jessica Parker
  • Covet eau de Parfum by Sarah Jessica Parker

The only thing in this order I have ever used is the Wen, but not the particular scent I received.  Although I am not usually a big fan of fragrance samples, these are pretty deluxe samples in cute bottles.

All in all, I am excited that I received so many products I have never tried. It isn't stuff I would probably have picked out on my own necessarily, but I still look forward to trying some new items.

Originally Posted by Mary322 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I received my order today, without prior shipping notice.  I received the tube others did with:

• Philosophy Full of Promise
  • Perfect Formula Nail Moisturizer
  • Lumene Firming Day Cream
  • Phyto Actif
  • Laura Geller Eye Spackle Pen
  • Wen Cleansing conditioner in Vanilla/Mint
  • Smileactives Tooth Whitening Pen
  • Hydroxatone Wrinkle Filler
  • Algenist Firming Cream

My Bonus Products were:

• Kerastin Florian Rehydrating Neroli Cleansing Milk
  • Sothys Micro-dermabrasion Mask
  • Dr. Brandt Dark Circles Away
  • Lovely eau de Parfum by Sarah Jessica Parker
  • Covet eau de Parfum by Sarah Jessica Parker

The only thing in this order I have ever used is the Wen, but not the particular scent I received.  Although I am not usually a big fan of fragrance samples, these are pretty deluxe samples in cute bottles.

All in all, I am excited that I received so many products I have never tried. It isn't stuff I would probably have picked out on my own necessarily, but I still look forward to trying some new items.
Thank you for posting pics!

I absolutely LOVE the Algenist Firming Cream. It's the cream I typically use, so it was a great surprise to get it in this tube.

(and I was running out!) The Lumene is an unexpectedly nice moisturizer as well.

My tube was the same as yours. (except for the bonus samples), however my Wen is in Pomegranate.  Smells amazing!!!

Enjoy your goodies!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I absolutely LOVE the Algenist Firming Cream. It's the cream I typically use, so it was a great surprise to get it in this tube.

(and I was running out!) The Lumene is an unexpectedly nice moisturizer as well.

My tube was the same as yours. (except for the bonus samples), however my Wen is in Pomegranate.  Smells amazing!!!

Thanks, that is great to hear that you love the Algenist and that Lumene is nice!  Pomegranate sounds great, I bet that does smell great!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the smae tube too besides the bonus items it looks like. The WEN was a lavender one for e, which I loved. THis is my first tube and I am very satisfied with it, maybe because I could not get any duplicat items?

This makes me wish I had kept my sub... this looks much better than my last tube. 

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This makes me wish I had kept my sub... this looks much better than my last tube. 
You could probably still get this Tube if you re-sub now. It was a really nice tube...both variations.

Or at the very least be on the lookout for the July/ August tube and if you like it, then sign up quickly.

I have been with NBBT since the beginning (6 years or so). And I think the past few months have been an exception, not the rule.

I am optimistic they will get it together.

Got an e-mail today which I am sure everyone else got too:

You asked for it and we answered! Due to popular demand, our ultimate NewBeauty TestTube program has undergone a major makeover to bring you even more beauty. That's right, the best-selling beauty testing program just got better—instead of receiving the TestTube four times a year, you'll now receive six deliveries to your door.

So what does that mean for you? More products. More content. More surprises. More often. Can't wait? Don't worry, your new and improved TestTube is on its way and is estimated to arrive on or before 7/12/2013.

Don't forget to visit newbeauty.com/testtube and check out our video tips and insider secrets on the latest beauty techniques and the hottest products featured inside the NewBeauty TestTube. We're excited to hear what you think—visit newbeauty.com/feedback and share your experience with the products.

Sincerely,
The TestTube Team

I doubt it is already on the way with an estimated arrival date in a month though
wink.gif

I doubt it is already on the way with an estimated arrival date in a month though
wink.gif
It hasn't been shipped yet. I think the email is to let us know when we can expect to get it. I got a similar email for the May/June tube about a month before the estimated arrival date as well and I think I got a shipping notice like 3 weeks later.

I caved and restarted my tube today. Not sure when I'll get one... I'm guessing next tube? Not sure as they didn't say. I just hope it is a good one! This went from being my favorite sub to my most dreaded fast.

You asked for it and we answered! Due to popular demand, our ultimate NewBeauty TestTube program has undergone a major makeover to bring you even more beauty. That's right, the best-selling beauty testing program just got better—instead of receiving the TestTube four times a year, you'll now receive six deliveries to your door.

So what does that mean for you? More products. More content. More surprises. More often. Can't wait? Don't worry, your new and improved TestTube is on its way and is estimated to arrive on or before 7/12/2013.

Don't forget to visit newbeauty.com/testtube and check out our video tips and insider secrets on the latest beauty techniques and the hottest products featured inside the NewBeauty TestTube. We're excited to hear what you think—visit newbeauty.com/feedback and share your experience with the products.

Sincerely,

The TestTube Team
I will be interested to see what the next tube has to offer. I subscribed in May for the June Tube and now this email says the next tube will be her before 7/12/13.  That is confusing, I thought is was supposed to be every other month.  I guess that means starting after July?

So I noticed today they have already deducted the money from my account. I hope this tube is better or I'll have to cancel

Originally Posted by mikaj8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I noticed today they have already deducted the money from my account. I hope this tube is better or I'll have to cancel
I am with you.  I wonder if the months where we get the magazine will be more like the past program and the new tubes in between will have the leftover junk like tha last one...

Is there a forum started for the new July tube?

Sincerely,

The TestTube Team
Got the same email at about the same time, and received my tube about 10 days ago.  

Today I received another email that shipping notification was sent to Fed Ex on 6/21 and my tube is on the way...already?  I thought this was sent only every two months.... emailed, waiting for response.

Back