New Beauty Testtube - June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today as well, I stopped getting the QVC version over a year ago, so most of this was not dupes.

Did anyone else get the Spa Look cards that they normally send? I did not, wondering if they changed and are not sending them anymore.

No spa look cards in mine. But did anyone else notice the card that says if you get someone else to subscribe to the new beauty testtube your next tube will be free or did I read that wrong

Originally Posted by jackieee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm...still no movement with my Tube, and it wasn't delivered today either. I wonder what's going on, it's been 11 days!
I'm in the same boat as you are. Mine is still at the Shipment info sent to fedex and this happened on th 9th. Kind of frustrating.

Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in the same boat as you are. Mine is still at the Shipment info sent to fedex and this happened on th 9th. Kind of frustrating.
Me too. What the heck is the hold-up?

Hi everyone,

I just signed up yesterday. I am thinking of cancelling my glossybox and do this isntead (just the NewBeauty Testtube, not the QVC one). So I got an e-mail that said my first one will be on the way in one or two weeks. Is that pretty normal? Sorry, I am still new to this every other month concept

Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah - mine's apparently sitting in West Virginia (I'm in Michigan), despite having shipped on the 9th. Not that I care much, since I've gotten all this stuff before. But jeez, guys...a re-run bunch of products AND slow shipping? This used to be one of my absolute favorite subs.

got my tube today...none of it excited me....thats the ddown fall of being a beauty junkie if its been out for more than 6 months i usually own it or have tried it! thats the main reason i loved this sub..to try the newer less heard of products before i invest..

has anyone done the price break down on the value of this tube yet? i seriously do not see 150 dollars.

FINALLY some movement with my Tube today...it arrived in a WV FedEx facility, so HOPEFULLY by the end of the week I'll have it, but since it took nearly two weeks to go from Pennsylvania to West Virginia, I wouldn't be surprised if it took another two weeks to get from West Virginia to Ohio!

I just got an email that my Tube shipped.  The weight listed is 4 lbs. so let's hope it contains some great goodies.  
odd...my tracking email said 4 lbs but the email I received confirming delivery said 2.9 Lbs....

Mine finally moved, left West Virginia and should arrive by 5/28?  Seriously, I could have walked to pick it up faster.
rofl2.gif

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone,

I just signed up yesterday. I am thinking of cancelling my glossybox and do this isntead (just the NewBeauty Testtube, not the QVC one). So I got an e-mail that said my first one will be on the way in one or two weeks. Is that pretty normal? Sorry, I am still new to this every other month concept
Yes that sounds about right!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes that sounds about right!
Thank you Lisaleah! I wasn't sure when I should look for one but if it already arrives in one or two wees, that would be nice! I am guessing I will be getting the same one as everyone else this month.

Got mine today and as I was opening it I had the weirdest sense of deja vu...yeah now I know why!!  It's because I opened the same damn tube last year!!  Geez they couldn't have had worse timing with that could they?  A "new and improved" program that isn't so new and improved!

Originally Posted by moonjora /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone else still have no movement? Mine is still just initiated.
Same here. I feel like emailing customer service, but I don't think they will be helpful. For the last tube I emailed them to get info on whether my tube had shipped or not since I had not received any notice. They responded 3 days later saying that they reviewed my subcscription and did not find any tracking information. Meanwhile to my surprise, I received the tube the same day I emailed them. I ofcourse responded saying that I received my box and that given the situation they should have a better tracking system.

Back