New Beauty Testtube - June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same things as the above poster. I am really happy. I have gotten a number of these thing in other Tubes, but there is only like one thing (that stupid Colorscience puff, which I had gotten in a Glossybox) that I just hate. Lots of stuff!  If they send this much stuff without repeating it will be worth it!

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same things as the above poster. I am really happy. I have gotten a number of these thing in other Tubes, but there is only like one thing (that stupid Colorscience puff, which I had gotten in a Glossybox) that I just hate. Lots of stuff!  If they send this much stuff without repeating it will be worth it!
Wow. The other poster MikaJ8 didn't seem to get the PUFF you are mentioning.

Did you get an additional product or is there some variation?

So glad you are happy!

Wait...WHAT?! I got the QVC tube that had those before. So every freaking item is a dupe? Nothing new?! I've paid almost $40 for a bunch of stuff I've already tried/still have and haven't bothered to use. I'm sure I'm not the only one who subs to both the QVC version and regular version of NBTT - and they KNOW a lot of us probably get both versions, too. This is just rude. "Hey, we're gonna start charging you every other month, but you'll be getting a lot more stuff...PSYCH! They're all duplicates! Thanks for the money :)" Screw this. I'm mad.

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wait...WHAT?! I got the QVC tube that had those before. So every freaking item is a dupe? Nothing new?! I've paid almost $40 for a bunch of stuff I've already tried/still have and haven't bothered to use. I'm sure I'm not the only one who subs to both the QVC version and regular version of NBTT - and they KNOW a lot of us probably get both versions, too. This is just rude. "Hey, we're gonna start charging you every other month, but you'll be getting a lot more stuff...PSYCH! They're all duplicates! Thanks for the money :)" Screw this. I'm mad.
Oh no. That is not cool. That was a really bad move on their part.

Let us know what they do to rectify the situation for you.

Good luck!

Most of those products are dupes for me. Takes a lot of the excitement away...I could see being excited if they were not dupes for you though. Not exciting for me.

Originally Posted by Auelia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box is sitting at my local post office...according to the FedX tracking.  Should be here on Monday is my guess, unless it arrives on Saturday.  BUT - mine is only  2.8 lbs.  I never looked at that till I saw some other comments....ugh. Not feeling very good right about now.   If this tube is bad too, I will be CA-ing mine as well.  I can say that the last one was not good.  I agree with the other person.  I have not been able to log on to my account on their site in months.  When I ask - New Beauty responds with... we are having problems with our site that will be fixed soon.  We shall see... 
That's the same response I've gotten both times I called. In 3 weeks you can't fix a website? BS.

I still have no tracking even though the CS yesterday said I'm supposed to get this tube. She said it can take 2 weeks to get tracking from the time the process starts. (May 5) Time's up, sweetie. More BS.

I have a feeling I won't get it, and I hope I don't since it's nothing more than a repeat of a ho-hum QVC tube I already have. I'll have to contest the charge. What happened to this company?

Originally Posted by mikaj8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

****SPOILER ALERT**** I received my test tube today and I received the following:

AHAVA 3in1 Mineral Toning Cleanser .85 fl oz

BAREMINERALS Moxie Lipgloss in Spark Plug (full size)

PHILOSOPHY One Sweet Love shower gel 1 fl oz

OJON Damage Reverse Conditioner 2 fl oz

Josie Maran Argan Oil .17 fl oz

BLISS body butter in lemon sage 1.7oz

HYDROXATONE 90 second wrinkle reducer (15 packets)

LUMENE vitamin C Radiant Day Cream .05fl oz

LIVING PROOF Full thickening mousse 1.9 oz

A plastic pouch with few deluxe samples in it

This was a previous QVC test tube last year. Luckily I skipped that one, so I didn't get the same tube twice. 
Could you post a pic when you get a chance?

What a bummer for those of you who already got this stuff last year. I'm pretty happy with the spoilers, but I just started subbing last month to the two different Test Tubes, so I haven't been stuck with duplicates...except the argan oil, but I like that stuff so I don't mind.

Hopefully you gals can get some refunds!

I'm new to the Test Tube. I just ordered the current one available on QVC and I'm really loving it! I do want the current one you all are receiving. Do you know if i sign up now, will i be able to get it? Or will i receive the next one?

Originally Posted by beautydoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm new to the Test Tube. I just ordered the current one available on QVC and I'm really loving it! I do want the current one you all are receiving. Do you know if i sign up now, will i be able to get it? Or will i receive the next one?
You should get this one. I believe you have until the end of the month..

The deluxe samples were Colorescience Travel puff

Kate somerville Cytocell

Miracle skin transformer 

Anti-Fatigue Eye Mask Kit

Lumene SOS Cream

The deluxe samples were Colorescience Travel puff

Kate somerville Cytocell

Miracle skin transformer 

Anti-Fatigue Eye Mask Kit

Lumene SOS Cream
That sounds GREAT. Were they a decent size?

Now sure if you received the Glossy Box Coupon for $25 off a 6 month subscription. I had canceled because I had TOO MANY samples. 

One use out of each of them. The package was labeled bonus samples. So I can't complain about the "extras". However I did noticed only the gloss was full size. Normally it's 2-3 full size products. Not sure if this will become the norm. 

One use out of each of them. The package was labeled bonus samples. So I can't complain about the "extras". However I did noticed only the gloss was full size. Normally it's 2-3 full size products. Not sure if this will become the norm. 
Thanks so much, those really are "samples".

There have been a few tubes in the past that only had one full size. I do think this Tube is a step up from the last one.

I just feel badly for everyone who received the QVC tube last year. That is super strange that they did that.

EDIT: I just did some googling and the Hydroxatone is full size also.

In the beauty guide used to describe the products, the 30 packet was labeled at a full size. This one only has 15 packets. 

Back