New Beauty Testtube - June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mikaj8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In the beauty guide used to describe the products, the 30 packet was labeled at a full size. This one only has 15 packets. 
Ah ok..I found this link for the 15 packet one and assumed it was full size.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008LD9UPO/ref=asc_df_B008LD9UPO2512826?smid=A1A1VHZILNT3MO&tag=shopzilla_mp_1037-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B008LD9UPO

Thank you SO MUCH for posting pictures!!!!!!!!!

You are the best!!!!!

NBTT definitely hasn't handled this transition well.  From the lack of communication, to the site issues, to sending a previous QVC tube - everything just seems a bit off. 

Originally Posted by StickyLips /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I usually don't look at the weight either, but for some reason I did this time.  I'm not sure if there will be a magazine or not.  The dimensions would support the size of a magazine so I guess we'll find out Monday.
My Tube arrived yesterday and it contains everything that is seen in the spoilers above.  The magazine has a list price on the front of $14.95 and it's smaller in size than the magazine they used to send. 

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NBTT definitely hasn't handled this transition well.  From the lack of communication, to the site issues, to sending a previous QVC tube - everything just seems a bit off. 
I completely agree with you.  And when you call Customer Service regarding any of the above, they are useless. (their former CS was really nice and helpful).

Wondering what to do about it.

My tracking is still stuck on 5/09/13 with no movement.  Anyone else still seeing this?​

you are very welcomed. I know how it is to be anxious and curious, so I was pleased to post the picture. Originally I was looking to see if anyone had received their tube because I never received a shipping noticed. I was totally shocked to get mine so early. 

That gives me hope. I haven't received a shipping notice yet and it looks like everyone else has. Thanks again!

And welcome to MUT. This is an excellent enabler forum :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was only subscribed to NBTT when I started to lurk around here last year and currently I am subscribed to about 6 other boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You may find me on Hoarders one day...The Glamour Edition. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by junkiejk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My tracking is still stuck on 5/09/13 with no movement.  Anyone else still seeing this?​
Yep, me too. 
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That gives me hope. I haven't received a shipping notice yet and it looks like everyone else has.
Nope, no shipping email and no access to the site. Guess I'm going to have to call them again once everyone gets their tube.

I got different "bonus products"

Kneipp Herbal Bath

Dr. Brandt pores no more black head eraser 

Lumene Sensitive touch 5 min SOS cream

Along with the glow and go puff and Miracle Skin Transformer.  

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got different "bonus products"

Kneipp Herbal Bath

Dr. Brandt pores no more black head eraser 

Lumene Sensitive touch 5 min SOS cream

Along with the glow and go puff and Miracle Skin Transformer.  
That's because you are a PopSugar Clutch winner!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Congrats again!

Are they tiny sample sizes? Or more deluxe-ish?

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's because you are a PopSugar Clutch winner!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Congrats again!

Are they tiny sample sizes? Or more deluxe-ish?
Ha!  Thank you!  They are tiny, the herbal bath is a repeat item.  I think I got it in my first tube last year, but luckily my boyfriend loves this stuff and it works wonders on his allergies.

I get the vibe that the bonus items were a "clear out the sample closet" and call them bonus type thing.  But I'm ok with it, I usually find one or two items in the tubes I really love so I hang on for now.  

Well, I just got my tube. To me, it's just a tube of random, tired stuff.  Which is interesting because after I opened it, I looked back through this thread and saw that it's a recycle of a previous QVC Tube.  Seriously?!  How is that "new and improved"??  On the plus side, at least there were no Olay, Neutrogena or Phyto items this time!

I'm actually more interested in the smaller samples that came in the Bonus Products bag than what was in the actual tube - with the exception of the Moxie lip gloss.  And I'll always take another Josie Maran Argan Oil.     

I've been a subscriber since August 2011, and I just cancelled. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Maybe things will get better in the future. 

Hmm...still no movement with my Tube, and it wasn't delivered today either. I wonder what's going on, it's been 11 days!

You gasl that received your packages, what state do you live in?  Trying to be optimistic that mine is coming soon...

I know it was mostly QVC repeats, but I like pretty much all of it. I am just so damn happy not to have another Malley product.....

Mine came today. (I'm in CA). It was mostly new to me, and a huge improvement over last month, I think. I got different samples too, six or so of them.

Back