New benefit sets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by PaleOleander /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, nice. I've been pretty curious about their Boi-oing concealers and their foundation, but hesitant to drop the cash on full-size. Same about Porefessional. BeneFit really loves their minis, which is great for the ones I like, and not-so-great for the ones I don't, lol. 

Also, I'm pretty sure those are made of stiff cardboard, so if you wanted to depot the powder pans, it would be a breeze. If depotting is your thing.
I feel the same way about their concealers. As for the foundation, i was a bit hesitant to try it but i took the plunge and ordered it and i really do love it, its my new favorite. I ordered erase paste, because the person talked to on the phone said it would be better than boiing for me. I guess boiing is more of a face concealer than an undereye concealer. Im still very curious to try this.

Ohh nice set!

I found that I actually prefer these smaller sets to the full size products. I bought the set with Hoola, and I've been using that bronzer pretty much every single day ever since. It's my favorite one so far because it's not orange.

So I'm definitely interested in trying out these sets!

I want the light concealer one, the sugarlicious one and the coral one. They all look so pretty!

I LOVE those sets! Omgosh i need the coral sets asap! haha!! Im such a benefit lover! Boi-ing is one of my favorite heavy duty concealers!! Thanks for the post i havent seen these yet previewed (i must not be looking to hard) but come august i will be buying the foundation box.

The powders and concealers are nice and i have previously owned multiple full size versions, yet to try the foundation so i am excited to try it in the box set!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Im such a coral addict! So i guess ill be needing the coralista box as well!

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww those are tiny. Still not bad for all you get to try. I actually like the concealaholic set bc rarely do foundations in these sets match my skintone. Out of all these products I haven't tried any of the glosses, the foundation, or the Sugarbomb blusher. I own all the rest already.  I'm glad to see that their Erase Paste is missing. I'm have so many backup of those I swear will last me a lifetime.  The legally bronze set is where I got my fullsize High Beam too lol.
I wish they would do more kits like legally bronze. That's was my first time trying Hoola and High Beam. I'd love it if they made a kit that came with full size posie tint or benetint. I don't think I'll need to buy High Beam again hahaha.

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish they would do more kits like legally bronze. That's was my first time trying Hoola and High Beam. I'd love it if they made a kit that came with full size posie tint or benetint. I don't think I'll need to buy High Beam again hahaha.
Do you have the pretty committee yet?
s1408814-main-hero.jpg

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohh nice set!

I found that I actually prefer these smaller sets to the full size products. I bought the set with Hoola, and I've been using that bronzer pretty much every single day ever since. It's my favorite one so far because it's not orange.

So I'm definitely interested in trying out these sets!

I want the light concealer one, the sugarlicious one and the coral one. They all look so pretty!
Did you get this one?
s1221449-main-hero.jpg
 I love this set. I got it 2 months ago when they finally came back in stock and I love it soooo much! The hoola is amazing. Gilded is really nice. I use it not as a highlighter but as a chubby eye stick so i swipe on a bit and It looks so good on my tan skin. I havent used the brown mascara because I have way too many open mascaras at the moment. High beam is nice too but im not too much into highlighers.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you have the pretty committee yet?
s1408814-main-hero.jpg
I now would love to get this set as I finally got to try a sample size of Bella bamba and loved it.

Ah! Love those! I think I have an idea what I want for my birthday!

Just bummed coz there was this Sephora VIB event in SFO Benefit HQ wherein you can buy these sets first. I think it was last Wednesday. Booo work!

These are adorable! As always. I might pick up the Coralista or Sugarbomb ones... I've been dying to try Sugarbomb. My only complaint is that I hate how the blushes aren't removable or in their own little sample packaging. It makes them pretty unwieldy to carry around, especially if you don't want to take the whole kit. They do that with most of their little palettes/sample sets and I hate it. If the blushes were packaged the way they put out the mini samples sometimes, in the little plastic clamshells, I'd be all over these without a second though.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish I would have known! I would have gone!
I received an email a week before that event. If only I had 500 VIB points, I could have gone too. I havent been shopping lately in Sephora that was why I passed on that one :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well, hoping for another great event!

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

now if only Birchbox would carry these in their store! 
I know! they dont carry anything! I kinda rather spend money at birchbox 's store than sephora because the perks havent been so great and the employees are so rude sometimes! I wanted to try some benefit's porefessional and I asked someone to give me a sample and she told me she could leave her area, all the while staring down an african american couple who was near by looking at perfume. At least birchbox emails back and ships quick!

Sephora has special ongoing for Facebook Fans!!

I did not wanna pass so I gave in! Was supposed to buy these for my birthday next month but heck!! Advanced wedding anniversary gift for me I guess! WOoohooooo!

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sephora has special ongoing for Facebook Fans!!

I did not wanna pass so I gave in! Was supposed to buy these for my birthday next month but heck!! Advanced wedding anniversary gift for me I guess! WOoohooooo!
I won't be able to order them until tomorrow so I hope its still available!!!!!!

Back