New benefit sets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really stay away from the sets that are set in boxes. The pans don't come out so I end up with all of the removable items in my makeup case and then this empty cardboard box with either an eye shadow or a box. It's disappointing because the sets have great stuff in them. The other people who've already responded are right, they're a great way to try a bunch of Benefit products without spending a ton of money since the sets are really reasonably priced. My thoughts on the removable parts issue aside, I still really want to try the concealer set!

Well this set has all pieces removable except for the hello flawless powder. But that could pulled out easily and put in a palette. I'll take pictures later but the products sit in a removable tray. It's complicated to explain but the whole thing can be removed

So excited! got the Tropicoral kit and How to look the best at everything kit in light. I like sample sizes so I can try them out first without spending a fortune! I love Sephora's freebies, got a full sized Benefit creaseless eyeshadow cream for free and a deluxe sample Lancome hypnose mascara with my purchases and points. Also 3 free samples 
icon_smile.gif

Back