New Dessert Sub: Orange Glad!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ORANGE10 still works on a doubled-up box or a 3 month gift of the regular box. It just doesn't work on 1 regular box.

I'm getting myself 1 doubled-up gift box for May! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Only $22 (I have to do this or I'll have to split my goodies with my husband - this way we each get some)

I am really loving my box this month. I may need to buy more of the brownies!
0.jpg

Someone posted an image of their box on Facebook... looks pretty awesome! Except the gluten-free brownie... I'm thinking if someone is gluten-free, they wont be subbing to a dessert box, so go ahead and give us the full gluten brownies, please. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry, I don't know how to post photos with the new site, but here's a list:

-Orange Cranberry Welsh Cake

-Baking Betty's Smores Cookie

-Baking Betty's Peanut Butter Cup Cookie

-Cici's Handmade Italian Butterhorns

-Sconehenge Baking Co. Gluten Free Ultimate Brownie

Oh man I would've loved to try the gluten free brownie. Gluten free brownie mix, if you've never tried it, makes SUPER DUPER dense chocolatey brownies. They're almost better than gluten FULL ones.

Oh man I would've loved to try the gluten free brownie. Gluten free brownie mix, if you've never tried it, makes SUPER DUPER dense chocolatey brownies. They're almost better than gluten FULL ones.
OK well I'll have to give it a go! Maybe if they're good, I'll even try going gluten-free for awhile ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OK well I'll have to give it a go! Maybe if they're good, I'll even try going gluten-free for awhile ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
 I prefer gluten free box brownie mix over regular brownie box mixes.  Throw some icing on top of gluten free box mix once it's baked, it's practically cake.

I canceled because I'm on a two month sugar, soy, diary, gluten detox so I'm pretty much torturing myself right now.  I do feel worlds better not eating too much of the bad stuff too often. But I might splurge and get a June box for my b-day.

I'd much rather have gluten free items than non sweet items, like the popcorn they sent in March(?), mostly because I hate popcorn (not the taste or flavor, but it's always getting stuck in my teeth and impossible to get out), but this is a sweets box.  I want sweet stuff!!!

Very happy with my double box! It was so fun unpacking everything. I tried the peanut butter cookie and it was super tasty, tasted like my homemade cookies, so I'm sure my husband will actually like these! (he hates prepackaged cookies, usually...)

I've not tried the brownie, but I agree. Gluten free brownies are usually pretty good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried the welsh cakes today and they're SO GOOD. I love these. And only 100 calories. I went to the welshbaker website and signed up for the newsletter. It gave a 10% off coupon, so I ordered a few packs, including chocolate chip! Shipping is a flat rate of $3.50. 

I'll probably be buying these at least once a month. These make a really good breakfast. I love them.

I think I may get a 3 month double-box gift for myself. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I surprisingly liked the gluten-free brownie.  It was not bad at all.  Tasted like a regular brownie, but more dense like some other commented.  The cookies tasted a bit dry to me.

Just tried the welsh cakes today and they're SO GOOD. I love these. And only 100 calories. I went to the welshbaker website and signed up for the newsletter. It gave a 10% off coupon, so I ordered a few packs, including chocolate chip! Shipping is a flat rate of $3.50. 

I'll probably be buying these at least once a month. These make a really good breakfast. I love them.

I think I may get a 3 month double-box gift for myself. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I LOVED these too!  They have the exact taste and texture of the scones I had in London (just thinner), which is totally different from what you'd get at Starbucks!  If you order 6 packs, you get a "full box discount" of $3 and free shipping (in addition to the 10% email sign-up discount!), so I got 24 cakes for $23.95.  Hopefully, they'll freeze well!

I bought the 3 month sub through Gilt City, then had to pay $20 more to Orange Glad, LOLOL. 
I love this kind of box though, so it will be fun.

Taste Trunk' has a marvelous curated sweet trunk, and Skoshbox is a monthly sub of Japanese candy. Japanese candy is SO much fun!! Yeah, I get them both, too... shhh.

I have just been getting t his box for a month. I think its amazing.  I am really looking forward to my treats this month. I wish I knew of this box sooner.  Just wanted to say hi to you all  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back