New Dessert Sub: Orange Glad!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by teenyfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If anyone is interested, ORANGE10 will make your first box only $10. I just bought a one time gift box for myself and the code worked :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you! My birthday is coming up, so trying out this box for $10 is great!

They had a really amazing box a month or 2 ago. Unfortunately I canceled before that one. I hate dark chocolate and nuts so most of my 3 boxes I got went to waste. I might sign up again with the code though!

Wow!  That's a great code!  I was expecting it to be $10 plus shipping (not as good a deal) but it was just a straight $10!  And it worked as a one time gift which is even better than having to hassle with cancelling.

I wasn't very happy with my first box (February) and unsubbed because of it.  I did it because they say they focus on finding small, amazing bakeries and spreading the word about them through the subscription. 

I won't lie, the macaroons were to die for but the two solid hunks of plain milk chocolate and Lacey's which I can get at Costco I was not thrilled about.  And the sugar cookie was hard as a rock :

I subbed because of the January box.  Now *thats* what I'm talking about!  Fun, unusual items from family businesses! 

I'd love to see something more like January's in this next box.  *fingers crossed*

Oh man, I just tried to use that code for a one time gift, but it said the code was invalid. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It does still work for the recurring sub though. 

I was wondering where my box was since their Facebook says they've been shipping this week.  Then I read the fine print.  :*(  If you sign up in March you dont get a box til April.  That's a LONG time to wait, imo!  I suppose its food so it makes a difference but I was looking forward to that!

I was wondering where my box was since their Facebook says they've been shipping this week.  Then I read the fine print.  :*(  If you sign up in March you dont get a box til April.  That's a LONG time to wait, imo!  I suppose its food so it makes a difference but I was looking forward to that!
Oh dang, I didn't see that... wow that sucks! Hopefully April is good then!

I LOVED my box this month!! It was amazing! I'm wishing I'd gotten more than one and am debating doing that double the contents deal that the offer! Now I'm tempted to go online and buy several of the items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know about when this sub usually ships out? Their website says the second week of the month, but I haven't heard anything from them yet. I ordered myself a one-month gift when they last had a coupon. Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by Imberis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone know about when this sub usually ships out? Their website says the second week of the month, but I haven't heard anything from them yet. I ordered myself a one-month gift when they last had a coupon. Thanks!
I think they mean the second full week of the month, because I generally get mine around the 15th or so.  At least for the past few months, it seems like it's been shipping on Monday or Tuesday of the 2nd full week of the month and I get it by that Wednesday or Thursday...so almost like clockwork!  In other words, I wouldn't worry yet!

I hope you enjoy your box whenever it does arrive.  I just upgraded to the double treats box, and I'm glad I did it in time for last month's box because it was awesome!

Does this sub ship to canada? It has Canada listed when signing up but at the top it says "Ships to USA only"...?

I just got my shipping info!!  I got the gift box using that code someone gave earlier in the thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got my shipping notice, too! Woohoo! Go figure it ships the day I ask about it. LoL. Mine should be here by Saturday, I hope.

@Luxx, it says they only ship the the U.S. right now. Maybe it has something to do with customs, since it's food?

Edit to add: They seem to ship U.S. priority 2-day shipping only, so maybe they're concerned that the products won't be as fresh when they get to Canada.

I just got my shipping notice, too! Woohoo! Go figure it ships the day I ask about it. LoL. Mine should be here by Saturday, I hope.

@Luxx, it says they only ship the the U.S. right now. Maybe it has something to do with customs, since it's food?

Edit to add: They seem to ship U.S. priority 2-day shipping only, so maybe they're concerned that the products won't be as fresh when they get to Canada.
Yeah, I stand corrected!  I got my notice not long after I responded to your question!  I'm excited that I'll be receiving it tomorrow, but I think my diet is in trouble this weekend!

Mine is scheduled to arrive Saturday! Even if I don't love everything in it (I hope I do!), I do appreciate the fast shipping.

Also, LoL at the diet comment. I feel exactly the same way. I purchased this box before I decided to get serious about dieting. Whoops.

Mine is out for delivery! Super excited! I was going to start a cleanse Tuesday, but I'm pushing it back a week so I can enjoy this box fully.

My box came! 
yess.gif

Thanks for the spoiler!

I thought maybe I could just taste some things and pass them on. I thought I could just pick one or two things to love, but no. No. Want to eat it all!

Back