New Dessert Sub: Orange Glad!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I subscribed for three months and used the percentage off code, I'm really excited about this one. I'm loving Treatsie so hope I love this one just as much.

Has anyone gotten any shipping info on their box? I thought they were suppose to be shipping July 1st, but I have not received anything yet.

Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone gotten any shipping info on their box? I thought they were suppose to be shipping July 1st, but I have not received anything yet.
They sent out an email to expect boxes to arrive around the 13th because they've had delays plus the 4th of July holiday

Originally Posted by AmandaMaven /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They sent out an email to expect boxes to arrive around the 13th because they've had delays plus the 4th of July holiday
Thank you! I did not receive that email so I will follow up to make sure they have my correct info.

Weird, I didn't get that email either... I'll be at the beach then, I better remember to ask my mom to keep an eye out and stick it in the fridge when she stops by to feed my kitties, or I'll probably end up with an inedible mess, lol!

Originally Posted by unicorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Weird, I didn't get that email either... I'll be at the beach then, I better remember to ask my mom to keep an eye out and stick it in the fridge when she stops by to feed my kitties, or I'll probably end up with an inedible mess, lol!
 Okay, I just went to check my email just to be sure I am not crazy... here is the email I got: 

Not sure if I am doing this right.. I can't seem to get it any larger. 

I didn't get that email either, however I did message them last week and they said they were shipping on the 10th. Weird they didn't send that email out to everyone.

I wonder if those who did not get the first email will get a shipping notice at all. Although my beauty sub deliveries are safe while I'm gone, I want to keep an eye on the movement of this box. Gotta make sure it does not get devoured before I get a chance to try anything. The hubby knows how to spot a food sub...haha

Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if those who did not get the first email will get a shipping notice at all. Although my beauty sub deliveries are safe while I'm gone, I want to keep an eye on the movement of this box. Gotta make sure it does not get devoured before I get a chance to try anything. The hubby knows how to spot a food sub...haha
I'm feeling kinda wary about this too.. and there is no way to check your account status on their website. :l

I sent them an e-mail today and they already replied back. They are shipping on the 10th  and will send tracking. Good customer service!

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just found out I'm the lucky winner of their "double down" promo - my 3 month sub just turned into 6 months, yay!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Congratulations! I love to see fellow MUT members win promotions like this! 

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks! They also said boxes would ship today. Woo hoo!
Would you let us know if you get a shipping notice? I am just curious if we all will. Thanks!

I haven't yet, then again they said they emailed me on July 2nd about the win and I didn't get that either. Checked spam, nada, but I did get their customer service email and the order confirmation.  I'll let you know if it comes in overnight. 

Back