New Dessert Sub: Orange Glad!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my shipping notice! Looks like they're shipping with usps priority - they said to expect it within 2-3 days.

Originally Posted by unicorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my shipping notice! Looks like they're shipping with usps priority - they said to expect it within 2-3 days.
Got mine too - I am really excited. I better get my gym clothes on now to make up for some serious gluttony in a couple of days. 

Btw if anybody wants to subscribe, there are currently two active discount codes that I know of:

• FIRSTBOX10 - get your first box for $10 + S&H
  • GLAMORABLE - get 10% off your subscription plan. This code was provided exclusively for my blog readers, and I get absolutely zero commission and no special perks for it, just FYI. If you get a 6-month plan using this discount, your boxes go down to $11 per box + S&H

Just opened my box and I am very happy. Orange Glad did a great job with their first box! The postal box came with a notice sticker on it letting the postman know the contents were perishable and needed to be kept in the shade...nice touch.

Okay, so for what was inside. A few items were packed loose in the box and others (those that could melt) were wrapped separately in a foil type bubble wrap with small ice packs keeping contents cool. Everything was in perfect condition. The items list also gave short bios about the shops where the goodies came from. In addition, they also included an ingredient list which is fantastic. No guessing if anything may or may not have peanuts or other allergens. That gets big points in my book!

Alice's Stick Cookies in Vanilla

Sweet Lydia's S'more Bites The Secret Chocolatier Chocolate Bark Fat Witch Bakery Brownie Yummes Complete Peanutbutterness

Each item is listed with a please enjoy by date....no preservatives, I like that.

As a cute bonus they included a Handmade Button Pack by twenty pixels...3 cute little buttons!

And a couple overall photos...

The hubby and I are going to dig in right away...poor guy had to wait until I posted here first...such a good sport.

I hope you all enjoy your boxes as much as I did!

I'm trying so hard not to look. I don't know why ,but for some reason I don't want my treats spoiled. I'm getting my box tomorrow, but I have no self control so I'll probably look :)

Talk about self control...I'm all like "oh I need to eat these within two days? Okay, I will just eat them all now, just to be safe"

Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Talk about self control...I'm all like "oh I need to eat these within two days? Okay, I will just eat them all now, just to be safe"
Lol that's how I always am with food subs. I say that I'll get them and make them last all month and then within a week everythings gone. I'm like
icon_eek.gif
I did not just eat all that.

Those treats look great! I'll be getting my box tomorrow. I hope it survives sitting outside, because I'm taking my kids to the circus a hour away.

I'm torn about continuing this subscription. Based on the spoiler, do you think it's worth the high price tag? This was nearly $20 a month wasn't it? I can't remember now. I did the one month "gift" so I would not be charged again, but might continue to subscribe. What do you think?

Back