New Dessert Sub: Orange Glad!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK shipping be damned I signed up too. I showed the bf what was in the first box and he agreed we could try a 3 month sub as long as I share with him lol

I think I signed up in time to get the August box but I might be cutting it close.

^^hopefully we'll hear something soon...have been checking their facebook, but they haven't responded to anyone regarding august shipment.

I was wondering too. My sub is suppose to start this month and I haven't heard anything. When did they ship last month's box?

Originally Posted by avonleabelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was wondering too. My sub is suppose to start this month and I haven't heard anything. When did they ship last month's box?
I got a reply on Facebook earlier this evening, they said they were shipping out today and we should be getting tracking emails soon!

Yes-got my email! This is my first month and I have been more excited about this box than than any of my others!

I signed up for this one and my first box will be here tomorrow. Very excited! I just wish I could go back and get last month's box too...that looked amazing!

Received my box today....I am loving this sub!!

5 items

1. Chocolate Sprinkles Crispy Cakes - The Crispery Crispy Cakes - 1 giant rice krispy treat...seriously....this thing is massive! 2" thick! - $3.95

2. Pineapple Coconut Biscotti - Hottie Biscotti - I have never seen this flavor biscotti before...sounds wonderfully refreshing! 2 large cookies. $4.25

3. Chocolate Cake Bites - I Live for Dessert - This was in a foil packet so I cannot see what they look like yet, but it feels like 2 bites in the pack. If I am correct the value is $2.00

Edit: Opened this tonight (since it suggested eating it within the week
biggrin.gif
, and there were two along with a little packet of cocoa powder to sprinkle on top...however, no one liked these...at all...can't all be winners I guess)

4. Gourmet Popcorn - Popcornoplis - not a new brand for me, but I love this stuff anyway. I received "Zebra" flavor. Not sure if there will be variations of this. mini cone 2.7 oz. $1.50

5. Lemon Frosted Sugar Cookies - Gianna's Homemade Baked Good - Again a wonderful flavor for the summer. The description says they are soft cookies. These will be the first I try. 6 cookies - $3.50

Bonus item: Honey Dipper - $2.00

Approximate Total Value - $17.20

I love that this sub includes a bonus item each month. What a great touch! And although my biscotti and one cookie arrived broken, I am still happy with the packing. No cooling packs needed this month, but plenty of crinkly packing paper strips. The value is right on what I paid and I can't wait to explore some of these companies a little more to see what else they have to offer.

Another great box IMO.

Now THIS is how a dessert box should be done-great variety and generous portions! thanks for posting! i could hardly stand the wait:)lol

I got mine today, but my lemon cookies were missing.I hope they can send them to me.everything else looks amazing!

Got mine today here are some more pics!

Crispycake - This thing is huge, like rice crispy treat on steroids huge. lol

Pineapple Coconut Biscotti - I can't have coconut so the Bf will be trying these

Chocolate Cake Bites - Im not sure if this is one bite that split in half or two bites either way they are gross. Very dry and honestly I think they were on the verge of going stale. The chocolate taste was bitter and chalky.

Popcornopolis - I haven't tried this flavor before but my mom raves about this popcorn.

Lemon Cookies - These are really good not too lemony or sweet. 

I think last month's box was more impressive to be honest.

Originally Posted by BeautyLoverIT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really want to try this subscription.  Are there any coupon codes?
BeautyLoverlT

(code removed.  please no personal coupon/referral codes -magicalmom)

Received my box today...was a little concerned since the ice pack was completely melted and I am only 1 city away from where they ship so mine did not have that far to go...although it does not look like anything melted which is nice...

1. Chocolate- Dipped Macadamia Shortbread (qty 1) - Kelly's Kookies
2. Designer Chai and Almond Spice Cookie (qty 2) - Modern Bite - these are too pretty to eat!
3. Almond Nougat - JJ Bakery (qty 5) - that is a guess based on feel since they are in a foil pack
4. Oreo Cookie Cake Push Pop (qty 1) - Cinderella Cakes - all cupcakes should come this way...haha
5. Lemon Sugar Cookie (qty 1 ) - a completely different variation from last months lemon cookies...therefore not considered a dupe to me...can't wait to try this one

No extra this month but that is okay with me...I love the predominately cookie theme...That is the type of treat I wanted to see instead of chocolate...they all look delish!

Back