New Fancy Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got some funky and cute stuff in mine. Would I order it again? Maybe once more. I like it for gift giving more than myself. hah!

T-shirt, bracelet, black light lip stick, utter creamer, vampire ice cube molds, drum stick chop sticks, and lollipop speaker.

​

I liked the stuff in my Fancybox, but I'm not really sure I'll use it. A lot of novelty items that are cute, but ultimately serve no purpose or do not match my personal style at all. I'm going to give it a couple of months to see how I like it, because it is just so fun! 

I received a vampire cube ice tray, grenade notebook, utter creamer, carvable post card, drumstick chopsticks, and poker face playing cards. I picked "women" and "home" but pretty much only got home. It may be my own fault by being completely confused on how to complete the sign up process, so I did it far towards the end of the month. You have to email them your shirt size and which categories you want for it to be activated and that escaped me. That email must've sat in my inbox for two weeks before I realized it! 

Now through 2/24, you can get $25 off of a Fancy Box by using the code "25OFF1".  I'm not sure if it's only for first time subscribers?  But I signed up for a box for $21.95 (39-25+7.95 shipping).  I don't think it's something I want to keep, but for that price, I'll try it!

ETA: this is not a personal code.  I've seen it on several blogs.  Just wanted to share the love 
heart.gif

You know, the fancy box used to be $30/month.  I just realized today that it's now $39/month!!

Why did I click this thread? I LOVE little pointless novelty items! Those little fang ice folds, I've considered those on several occasions.

Thankfully, promo code or not I cannot justify getting a sub box that requires me to pay shipping. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is that 39 plus shipping or is shipping included in the 39 dollar price?
$39 plus $7.95 shipping.

I wonder what's in the Women's Box....however, after the PopSugar Luxury Boxes and more recently  Hammock Pack and the latest Blush Box, I am recovery from blind purchases!

Yeah, I'm only going to try it once.  But they do promise at least $80 worth of stuff in the box, so we'll see!  I'm hoping for a pair of touchscreen gloves... then I'd be completely happy!

Thanks to Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom sharing the $25 off code, I snagged a regular box. I picked Women's, Home, Gadgets, and Sports & Outdoors just to see what kind of variety I'd get. I also went on my profile and it asked for my gender, shirt size, pant size, shoe size, phone type and date of birth. Not sure when it will ship but when it gets here I'll let you know what's in it. I went and looked out on the web to see what I could find review-wise. A lot of the reviews are for the blogger VIP boxes. They have a LOT more stuff than the regular box from what I've seen so just be aware so you aren't disappointed in the quantity. It looks like cool items though so I'm excited.  

I used the code and purchased two boxes.  I purchased the food box and a regular fancy box and checked off women, home and gadgets.  I like that they have a section for notes so I let them know to please not send chocolate or size related clothing because I'm plus size.  I also let them know what tablet/smart phone devices I have in case I get a case for an ipad and I don't have one.

I don't know how soon they ship but I hope to get good stuff.  I'm going to cancel after I receive the boxes because it's way too much money.  I just wanted to try it as a one time treat for myself. 

Does anyone know how long it takes for these to ship?  I ordered mine on 2/18, and 16 days seems way too long for no kind of communication on "here's when we're sending it out".  Unless I just missed their Feb cutoff?

So impatient...  
whistling.gif

I think you did, I missed the cutoff too. It says somewhere on the site, If you order between these days your box ships on this day. I can't remember any of the days but they ship twice a month

You just missed the deadline. 
frown.gif
 From the Fancy website: 

Orders placed between the 1st and the 15th of the calendar month will ship on the 30th of the same month. Orders placed after the 15th of the calendar month will ship on the 15th of the following calendar month. 

Originally Posted by StefanieH30 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think you did, I missed the cutoff too. It says somewhere on the site, If you order between these days your box ships on this day. I can't remember any of the days but they ship twice a month
Originally Posted by sj52000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

frown.gif
 From the Fancy website: 

Orders placed between the 1st and the 15th of the calendar month will ship on the 30th of the same month. Orders placed after the 15th of the calendar month will ship on the 15th of the following calendar month. 
Thank you, ladies!  That makes sense.  I cant seem to figure out their website, but I thought some of the super-sleuths on here would know!

Originally Posted by sj52000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

frown.gif
 From the Fancy website: 

ahhh this is very helpful. I ordered on the 18th so mine won't ship until mid-month. Thanks! Does anyone know if there is a difference in the boxes between ship dates?

I got my regular fancy box today.  WAY better than the Pink Box.  Way better.  It just showed up with no prior notification.  Same with the Pink one.  I got a tracking e-mail on that one a few days after it arrived though.

I picked Womens, Kids and Home.

I just ordered mine. But I only see where to sign up for the regular fancy box. Can't find info on their other fancy boxes. The site is really confusing!

Back