New Fancy Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by meaganS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just ordered mine. But I only see where to sign up for the regular fancy box. Can't find info on their other fancy boxes. The site is really confusing!
I just replied to to on FB as well, but I think it's easiest just to search for "Fancy Box" on their site and all the options (Food, Pink, Reg. Fancy Box, Ashton, Coca Rocha, etc.) come up.  If you are getting the regular Fancy Box, it will let you pick categories once you click on it.

Just ordered a regular box, as the $25 coupon was too good to resist! Looking forward to seeing what I get! 
smilehappyyes.gif

Thanks for posting.....  Canceled after the first box, but will be ok with this one since it was $25 off! Let's hope Coco's is good, too! 

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my regular fancy box today.  WAY better than the Pink Box.  Way better.  It just showed up with no prior notification.  Same with the Pink one.  I got a tracking e-mail on that one a few days after it arrived though.

I picked Womens, Kids and Home.

I ordered on the 19th of February and haven't received my box yet. Does anyone know if I can cancel now or should I wait until I get my box? I don't want to be charged for the next month.

I got my regular Fancy box on Friday -- no shipping info, just showed up.  I didn't take pictures but I received the same tshirt as above (except mine was blue), the same water bottle, and the shoptiques "gift card" -- I also received one of those rolling alarm clocks (which I'm totally giving to my best friend as a gag gift) and a mini broom/dust pan.  Overall, not the most amazing box I've ever gotten, and not one I'd pay $40 for regularly, but totally worth the $22 I did pay. 

However -- I do have to say that I was extremely disappointed to receive a men's large tshirt after selecting that I wanted Women's items and noting that I am a size small.  I emailed them about this -- we'll see if they respond.  It's not a huge deal, the tshirt will be gifted since it's far too large for me, and it's a great tshirt (super soft), but if you ask for notes/sizes, I really feel like you should heed them.

Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered on the 19th of February and haven't received my box yet. Does anyone know if I can cancel now or should I wait until I get my box? I don't want to be charged for the next month.
I ordered mine the 18th of Feb, and emailed over the weekend to check on it.  I was told they mailed it out on Friday.  You may want to email them just to be sure about your particular box, but it probably went out Fri.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered mine the 18th of Feb, and emailed over the weekend to check on it.  I was told they mailed it out on Friday.  You may want to email them just to be sure about your particular box, but it probably went out Fri.
Thanks! I received my shipping notice today and promptly emailed them to cancel! I'm excited to see what everyone gets - I chose gadgets, media, and sports & outdoors as my categories (technically not MY choice; I let the bf choose since this box is for him).

Okay, so...I told myself I wasn't going to sub to the Fancy box. No way, no how. It's just too expensive and all the items are so frivolous. Plus, it's one of those where I can't just cancel; they have that weird 'within 10 days of your last payment' rule.

But then today for some reason I got the sudden urge to buy it. $25 off might not come around again, and even if they're items I won't use, they will be great for gifts, right? So I made a deal with myself: if the code still works I will buy it. The code worked. I bought it. I'm a sucker.

Anyway, I selected women's, kids, home, and gadgets. I don't have kids but I'm a kid at heart, so...why not? I was going to select men's until my boyfriend told me that he was thinking of getting the box but that he wasn't planning to select women's. And he's the one who gets bitter if I don't want to share my gummy worm stash...Fine, if you don't share, neither do I. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the exact same box as you. Someone gave me that rolling alarm clock as a passive aggressive gag gift last year "to be on time". So I loathe it and was unreasonably upset at seeing it lol.

The mini broom thing seems like a good idea but I tried to use it and in what situation do I need a mini broom?!? 

And finally, yes, the shirt was way too big on me as well. I wrote them about that so we'll see what they say - but it's a great design and SUPER SUPER soft.

It was my first fancy box and I'm a little disappointed. I'm going to cancel and see what comes in the Coco Rocha one. 

Coincidentally - if any wants to Shoptique $10 gift card, PM me and I'll give you the code.

Ok I just got mine. I got:

*London T-shirt- I got Medium which is the size I requested. Although I think it's a mans shirt because it's big, I will wear it because it is soooo soft. It's perfect for after work snuggling on the couch.

*Rolling alarm clock - I would have probably used this a few years ago but now I have no trouble with my cell phone alarm. I'll probably give it as gift.

*Mini broom/dustpan - At first I thought boo but my nephews are always making little messes at my house and I bet they'd love to use this to help me clean up

*Cirtus Zinger Water Bottle - I love this idea. I probably won't use it very often but I may go buy some fruit to try in it this week.

Overall, I pretty happy. I think I'll try another month if the code still works. I won't pay $39 plus shipping for it though. Maybe if I ever drop Popsugar but not now.

Coupon code for TheFancy- $25 off with 25OFF5

I loved my Food box sub and have had some good Fancy boxes too!

My last Food box- I canceled it since I couldn't pay for box subs but with the coupon code I think I'll sign up again- btw the code can be doubled if you want 2 subs and get $50 off

I had a hot mess of multi-quotes in here, but I gave up.  I love the looks of the food box (I should be getting one this week), but I hate that the boxes are $46.95/month.  It seems like SO much.  I mean I could cancel and resub with every code, but do I really want to do that?

I had a hot mess of multi-quotes in here, but I gave up.  I love the looks of the food box (I should be getting one this week), but I hate that the boxes are $46.95/month.  It seems like SO much.  I mean I could cancel and resub with every code, but do I really want to do that?
Of course it's annoying, but it's well worth saving $25/box. Otherwise I'd feel like I was just flushing that $25 away. It would be nice if Fancy would make it easier though. If you cancel before ten days, then you just don't get the box you ordered at all. It would be way better if you could cancel for the following month immediately after your purchase.

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My last Food box- I canceled it since I couldn't pay for box subs but with the coupon code I think I'll sign up again- btw the code can be doubled if you want 2 subs and get $50 off
Just ordered another one (and haven't even gotten my first box yet!).  You're such an enabler - and I say that with all love! 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Of course it's annoying, but it's well worth saving $25/box. Otherwise I'd feel like I was just flushing that $25 away. It would be nice if Fancy would make it easier though. If you cancel before ten days, then you just don't get the box you ordered at all. It would be way better if you could cancel for the following month immediately after your purchase.
I just want to make sure I don't end up getting two boxes in one month??  I know they ship 2x/month so I want to be careful not to end up with 2 fancy boxes in the same month!

I just want to make sure I don't end up getting two boxes in one month??  I know they ship 2x/month so I want to be careful not to end up with 2 fancy boxes in the same month!
What? That's absurd. Why must they make it so complicated?? Here's an idea for them: make the boxes cost $25 less a month every month for everyone? I'd even settle for $20 or $15 less.

Haven't gotten mine yet, but I've already been billed for next month. I'm annoyed - I wanted to check this box out before I continued the sub, but guess i'm stuck. boo!

You are the reason why I subbed to Le Parcel (then canceled), Juniper(liking it for now) and the Fancy box (twice - now three times). They should give you a prize. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are the reason why I subbed to Le Parcel (then canceled), Juniper(liking it for now) and the Fancy box (twice - now three times). They should give you a prize. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back