New Fancy Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered the regular fancy box last month (ordered on the 18th) so according to the website, it should ship the 15th of this month.

I emailed customer service as I received no shipping notification, no box, and my account still says processing.

Their response:

Thank you for your inquiry. Your Fancy Box will ship every month on the 15th, once shipped it takes 3-5 days to reach you. You should be receiving your box in the next few days. We thank you again for using Fancy Box.

I wish they would have taken the time to actually verify my account and that it had shipped. Five days would have been yesterday/today (depending on if the shipping day counts). Does anyone know where these ship from? I'm in CA so curious if it is coming cross country. Thanks!
I got the same generic email. I don't think they ever look at our accounts, just chose the closest template and hit send! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my box yesterday! Disappointed that there were only 4 items but I had fancy'd the bottle for awhile now- I get Workplace, Gadgets, and Home.

Also, did you all hear- a Tyler Florence curated TheFancy box... 

Got my box yesterday! Disappointed that there were only 4 items but I had fancy'd the bottle for awhile now- I get Workplace, Gadgets, and Home.
Also, did you all hear- a Tyler Florence curated TheFancy box...  I completely see how three of those items fit into your categories. But the blue one? Isn't that more women's?

They come out of Ohio. Mine usually takes 5-7 days to arrive in Seattle, but at least it is FedEx and not Smart Post. You can track by reference with your order number on the FedEx website, if you've used that before for Popsugar or another sub and are familiar :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ChristinaH /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They come out of Ohio. Mine usually takes 5-7 days to arrive in Seattle, but at least it is FedEx and not Smart Post. You can track by reference with your order number on the FedEx website, if you've used that before for Popsugar or another sub and are familiar :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh, I didn't realize you could track by reference!  Nice!

Mine only take a arrive from Ohio! But I pay my dues with PopSugar which take FOREVER!!

I purchased a box with the $25 off code, then a couple of weeks later, I cancelled my sub because I didnt want to be charged again before I even received box 1.  So what do they do, you ask???  Refund me for box 1, which I purchased with an account that has now been closed out.  How wonderful of them!  I now have no box and no money!!

I purchased a box with the $25 off code, then a couple of weeks later, I cancelled my sub because I didnt want to be charged again before I even received box 1.  So what do they do, you ask???  Refund me for box 1, which I purchased with an account that has now been closed out.  How wonderful of them!  I now have no box and no money!!
I was just about to warn you guys that wanted to cancel right after you order to place another fancy sub order. If you cancel before the box ships then you don't get that box! It sucks too because they never send you your shipping info when it ships. Seriously, I got my shipping email today, when I tracked it...it was already delivered to my old job. Oh...& there was no where online to update shipping and they still Haven't responded to the two emails I sent since Tuesday...all this after changing me repeatedly for one purchase....definitely not the best customer service.

I ordered mine on Feb 23 and did not receive the box or any shipping notifications yet. Also ordered the Coco Rocha one on March 7... no news there either! 

Yup....three emails and ZERO responses.  Customer service is a fail.  It's sad because the box has potential...

I ordered mine on Feb 23 and did not receive the box or any shipping notifications yet. Also ordered the Coco Rocha one on March 7... no news there either! 
according to their shipping schedule, your first box should have shipped 3/15, so it's probably on the way, and the second should ship 3/31.

Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed Customer service, and the box was never shipped: 

Hi, 

Thank you for your inquiry. We are so sorry about the delay! We will have your Fancy Box shipped out immediately! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for using Fancy!

I'm interested in the Tyler Florence box (which would be my first Fancy box) but I'm a bit nervous to order after reading about these CS issues..

Hi, 

Thank you for your inquiry. We are so sorry about the delay! We will have your Fancy Box shipped out immediately! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for using Fancy!
I had the same thing happen to me... I cancelled the box before the ship date, so they kept my payment and never sent a box.  The CS Agent that emailed me back was actually really nice about it and sent me a $20 e-gift card for the inconvenience.

Which I then used with the 25OFF6 code to get the Ashton Kutcher Fancy box for my hubby for $1.95 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
, but now I need to know the magic date to cancel it!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm interested in the Tyler Florence box (which would be my first Fancy box) but I'm a bit nervous to order after reading about these CS issues..
I had a problem with a box having a repeat item- e-mailed them and got a gift card- not the best but they did reply promptly and give me some money to spend! Their billing and such is a little weird- just don't cancel your box before you receive it!

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a problem with a box having a repeat item- e-mailed them and got a gift card- not the best but they did reply promptly and give me some money to spend! Their billing and such is a little weird- just don't cancel your box before you receive it!
Got it! Perhaps I'll give it a go then! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Supposedly, if you cancel within 10 days of ordering, you do not get anything, if you cancel after 10 days, you will still get the first  box, but no others.... but this system does not seem to be working too well! 

Hi, 

The system says that if you order from the 1st to the 15th, it will ship on the 30th.  After the 15th orders will be shipped on the 15th of the following month. 
smile.gif

Yeah Fancy Box subscription is a little confusing. I had to contact them a few times before I understood what happened when I tried to order two different boxes. Customer service was good and it was cleared up in the end. I am keeping my subscription for now, even though shipping is $17. I'm looking forward to the Coco Rocha one! Has anyone received it yet? 

After three emails, I did finally get a response from customer service offering me a gift card to their site.  It's a nice gesture and appreciated, but I still feel that it shouldn't take a week and a half (and three emails) to respond to an issue. Regardless, at least they attempted to rectify the issue.

Latest posts

Back