New Fancy Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What? That's absurd. Why must they make it so complicated?? Here's an idea for them: make the boxes cost $25 less a month every month for everyone? I'd even settle for $20 or $15 less.
I don't know.  I find it very confusing.  How about they just charge $30/month, including shipping and ship once a month.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just ordered another one (and haven't even gotten my first box yet!).  You're such an enabler - and I say that with all love! 
biggrin.gif
I do what I can! You're welcome for helping empty your bank account- so nice of me!

Originally Posted by luaiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are the reason why I subbed to Le Parcel (then canceled), Juniper(liking it for now) and the Fancy box (twice - now three times). They should give you a prize. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Please tell them- I'll take any prize!!! Also, this made my night 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know.  I find it very confusing.  How about they just charge $30/month, including shipping and ship once a month.
Everything about their site is confusing. They could definitely use some streamlining. 

That said, I got my March box yesterday and I was overall really pleased with it! 

... but I cancelled the sub anyway. 

I am not happy with Fancy right now.  While I thoroughly enjoyed their Fancy Food box it's way to expensive.  I read on someone's blog that if you subscribed to Samplr and paid $29.99 a month you will be able to continue to pay that much while everyone else has to pay $39.99 + shipping.

Also in the additional information box I requested not to send chocolate and I got chocolate anyway.  I contacted customer service and someone told me they would get back in touch with me...they never did.  I finally called back again like a week later and all they did was apologize for not contacting me and basically told me there was nothing they could do.  My response was, why have that additinal information section there is no one will read it? 

During the same conversation I told the customer service rep that I ordered the regular fancy box and also posted in the additional information that I was plus size and would not like any size related clothing.  I asked would they adhere to that and she assured me that if I posted no size related clothing then I would definitely not receive any size related clothing.  Low and behold in my Fancy box I received the same blue t-shirt that everyone has.  While it feels very soft and comfy I can't fit it.  So now I have to try to contact Fancy again.

I don't like their customer service, they really need to get together.

I agree, their customer service gets a big thumbs down.  I canceled.  The service has potential as it's very different from the other 12 boxes I get a month, but bad customer service is a no-go for me.  I stopped subbing to Glossybox in December for the same reason -- and I haven't regretted it once. 

Originally Posted by MissMonica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree, their customer service gets a big thumbs down.  I canceled.  The service has potential as it's very different from the other 12 boxes I get a month, but bad customer service is a no-go for me.  I stopped subbing to Glossybox in December for the same reason -- and I haven't regretted it once. 
Oh man I about flipped my lid when I got billed for the 2nd Pink Fancy Box before I had gotten the first.  So I e-mailed them about it.  The rep then explained to me how subscription boxes work.  Even according to his explanation I should not have been billed.  It should be I pay.  You ship me a box.  I pay again.  Not - I pay.  I pay.  You ship me nothing.

I got my Fancy Food Box today.

I ordered my first Fancy box 5 days ago. At what point can I cancel so that I can use the $25 off for the Coco Rocha box?

Originally Posted by meaganS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered my first Fancy box 5 days ago. At what point can I cancel so that I can use the $25 off for the Coco Rocha box?
If you didn't already order a Coco Rocha box, I'd just order it now with the code?  But if you want to resub to Coco Rocha with the code, I have no idea???

If you didn't already order a Coco Rocha box, I'd just order it now with the code?  But if you want to resub to Coco Rocha with the code, I have no idea???
I tried ordering the Coco box, but received an error that I had already redeemed my coupon. Guess we'd have to cancel the original subscription, then try to order the new box with the same $25 code?

I tried ordering the Coco box, but received an error that I had already redeemed my coupon. Guess we'd have to cancel the original subscription, then try to order the new box with the same $25 code?

Does anyone get the Ashton Kutcher box?  Do you like it?  Is it just for guys?  Thanks!

I went ahead and ordered the Coco Rocha. For a total of $21.95(with coupon code), i figured it couldn't hurt to give it a chance.

I got my box!  Head massager, traveling alarm clock, GIANT SOCKS (luckily my husband likes wild, polka-dot socks), citrus shaker bottle, and sketchbook.  I like most of the things in it! I will be giving away that alarm clock though... it would die the first time I had to chase it around the room.

ME TOO. I got billed for the second ashton box without getting the first.  It is terrible customer service. 

Oh man I about flipped my lid when I got billed for the 2nd Pink Fancy Box before I had gotten the first.  So I e-mailed them about it.  The rep then explained to me how subscription boxes work.  Even according to his explanation I should not have been billed.  It should be I pay.  You ship me a box.  I pay again.  Not - I pay.  I pay.  You ship me nothing.

I got my Fancy Food Box today.

Quote: Originally Posted by sj52000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you have a picture? 
I'm not the OP, but this is the one I got and think she is referring to.

Oooohh...that is neat. I've seen those before but never bought one. Very nice!

I ordered the regular fancy box last month (ordered on the 18th) so according to the website, it should ship the 15th of this month.

I emailed customer service as I received no shipping notification, no box, and my account still says processing.

Their response:

Thank you for your inquiry. Your Fancy Box will ship every month on the 15th, once shipped it takes 3-5 days to reach you. You should be receiving your box in the next few days. We thank you again for using Fancy Box.

I wish they would have taken the time to actually verify my account and that it had shipped. Five days would have been yesterday/today (depending on if the shipping day counts). Does anyone know where these ship from? I'm in CA so curious if it is coming cross country. Thanks!

Back