New Luxe Provence Box (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ladies thought we were done already. I emailed to verify that it wasn't an automatic renewal and they responded back that it was not

Received my box and the one variation was the larger perfume - I received Violette instead of Jasmin.

MoiSurtout, on 19 Apr 2016 - 01:06 AM, said:MoiSurtout, on 19 Apr 2016 - 01:06 AM, said:mad:@MET I believe I'm getting Violette as well. What do you think of it? 
@@MoiSurtout - It smells nice but it's not one I will wear regularly.  A shame because my favorite violet perfume from L'Artisan Parfumeur was discontinued.

Please let us know how you like it.   The other perfume is very light and one that will be perfect for Spring/Summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box!

Violette Sacrée perfume – It's different from what I usually wear, so it's nice to try something new. I didn't like it at first sniff, but it's lovely a minute or two after it dries. I've been sniffing my wrist every few minutes. I love the bottle even more than in photos, especially turned with the blank side forward. It's minimalist and beautiful. 

Copacabana soft perfume – I love this type of perfume and the fragrance is pleasant. It's a simpler scent and doesn't hold my attention the way Violette Sacrée does, but I will definitely carry it in my purse. The packaging is charming.

Napkins – I already knew I'd love these, and they don't disappoint. I like that two are natural and two are white. I admit though I'm tempted to sew one of them into a pouch, because the mirrored image would be perfect for that. 

Cream – This was a surprise hit for me. I really love it! The texture, fragrance, everything. 

Overall I'm very happy. This is the third box where I'm not swapping a single item.

Email received overnight says they'll be shipping starting June 27. Also, there will be *2* Perl B bags in the box: the carry-all tote and a "Chill It Sack to keep your bottles cool in style".

This special, limited edition curation features an exclusively designed luxury bag collection in collaboration with Perl B, a budding Provence luxury brand known for their perfect mix of Nordic design and quality French craftsmanship. This designer French bag collection value is $195 USD alone.

The curation celebrates effortless chic style along with the French tradition of "apéro" featuring four Luxe Provence Brands including: Perl B, Rose et Marius, Aix et Terra along with our very own creation.

@@DianeER - thanks for posting. I really look forward to this box!  Overall I have been underwhelmed by this subscription however to be fair they have a strong curation and high quality items. 

Overall I have been underwhelmed by this subscription however to be fair they have a strong curation and high quality items. 
I think the spring box was the most disappointing to me, with 2 perfumes (neither of which I have even considered opening), a skin cream I haven't taken out of the box, and 4 cloth napkins that I put in a drawer and forgot about. They could redeem themselves with this summer box, though. My fingers are crossed!

I am most curious about their 'very own creation'. Some sort of logo-branded item? A beauty product? Something else entirely? I guess I'll have to wait and see!

This is my last box and I don't think I'll renew, although I've loved getting this sub for the past year. I've liked every item so far, no exceptions. 

Yes, I got a notification overnight that my box is on the move via DHL and will arrive Tuesday (during my 3 week vacation).

DianeER, on 01 Jul 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:Yes, I got a notification overnight that my box is on the move via DHL and will arrive Tuesday (during my 3 week vacation).
Have a great vacation!  I still haven't received anything and will give them until Tuesday.

Arrived today in California

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Has anyone else received a shipping notice?  Last week they sent an email saying they're adding an extra if your box doesn't ship by Monday (yesterday).  i have not received my shipping notice or any other email at this time. 

drkornea, on 12 Jul 2016 - 2:49 PM, said:Has anyone else received a shipping notice?  Last week they sent an email saying they're adding an extra if your box doesn't ship by Monday (yesterday).  i have not received my shipping notice or any other email at this time. 
Hopefully you've yours by now. Mine arrived on Monday - it was delayed because they said they had to repack the boxes.  I received the same box as @ with lavender jelly.

Hopefully you've yours by now. Mine arrived on Monday - it was delayed because they said they had to repack the boxes.  I received the same box as @ with lavender jelly.
It's still not here.  I emailed them yesterday for an update and am awaiting a response.  I hope this extra is great!!

I'm waiting too – someone on MSA asked to have her box shipped in the last batch, in order to receive the extra, and I think they told her it would ship on the 18th. 

I don't really mind, but I look forward to getting the box. 

@ What is the vervaine item from Rose et Marius? I hadn't noticed it before. 

Back