New Luxe Provence Box (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit: Oh! I just realized, the soft perfumes are the solid type!

http://www.sabemasson.com/fr/shop.html

Well now I want them allllll.....
I don't subscribe to this box but I just got a $15 Glossybox (past boxes sale) with one of these solid perfumes in it and I thought it would be a throw away/swap item.  I got Copacabana scent and I seriously am in LOVE with it.  It's soft and very subtle.  It's not at all like a harsh spray on type of perfume.  I would almost say it's more like a lightly scented lotion that you would put on after a shower.  I'm totally considering getting more scents now.

A good way to celebrate April Fool's Day?

They posted a Perl B clutch on instagram a while back:

Perl B posted the same pic and Luxe Provence's comment was 'cannot wait!'

It's hard to tell with them though because they do launch parties, a shopping service and curate boxes for other things. So they may just be doing an event for Perl B rather than including it in a box. Could be a hint though, who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
And notice the sunglasses in that picture? And the LP box, and isn't that one of the bottle of perfume they hinted would be in the next box? I think you may be on to something.

I don't think the clutch will be in this box, because they've updated their description. I've snipped out the irrelevant bits, but here's the gist of it:

This season we are delivering Springtime in Provence to your doorstep experienced through a luxury French gift collection of home textiles, luxury beauty and niche fragrances.

To compliment our fragrance collection, we will feature a new Luxe Provence brand that we are very excited to share, who is taking skincare to a new pure, level.

And that's not all. We are delivering a pop of spring into your home decor with a gorgeous collection for your table from one of our favorite high-quality French textile designers.
We already know the two perfumes, so it sounds like the other items will be a skincare item and napkins:

They posted this earlier and I didn't pay attention as I thought it was the same tea towels as before, but they're definitely napkins and the comments confirm they're in this box:

They've also updated the description of their service in general to say they send '3-4 high-quality, full-size products' whereas before I think it was 4–5. Obviously this box has four items, and I've noticed they're generous with their counting, but I'm curious about the next box. 

MoiSurtout, on 05 Mar 2016 - 12:40 PM, said:They've also updated the description of their service in general to say they send '3-4 high-quality, full-size products' whereas before I think it was 4–5. Obviously this box has four items, and I've noticed they're generous with their counting, but I'm curious about the next box. 
Thanks for the update.  I'm interested to see what's in the box and glad that my year is coming to a close - I'll actually cancel after I receive the next box to ensure that they do not automatically renew. 

I also will not be renewing after the summer box.  Too expensive and the value is not there.  I will continue with Ouiplease for my French fix.

I absolutely loved my first box, but I knew the hero item and knew that I loved it.  I do enjoy seeing your reveals though (the last box and the next one) and will live vicariously through you.  It's just a tad outside my budget (by tad, I mean a lot). :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Another update with a little more info about the last two items:

Source de Provence

This brand new luxury cosmetics product line was recently launched after three years of extensive testing to achieve products that are 99% natural in origin from Provence. We have tested a range of their products ourselves, and are pleased to be the first to deliver these luxury cosmetics around the world from Provence to your door.

Série Limitée LOUISE

One of our favorite, luxury French linen designers is back by popular demand. We will feature a surprise "collection set" that coordinates with a past curation that will be sure to delight both individual purchasers and annual members alike. This final item is designed to deliver an elegant, French Provencal touch to your spring tablescape.
They pretty much said on Instagram that the table item is napkins. Here is the site for Source de Provence; this page has the sets they sell:

http://www.sourcedeprovence.com/product-category/nos-offres-de-fin-dannee-4/

I imagine though that LP will curate their own choices though, and they don't say how many items there will be or whether they will be full size.

Personally, I'm very excited for this box, although I know a lot of people won't like it.

MoiSurtout, on 08 Mar 2016 - 4:34 PM, said:personally, I'm very excited for this box, although I know a lot of people won't like it.
LOL - I'm in the won't like it camp.  I have never been more underwhelmed with a subscription than this one and in retrospect really wish I had not signed up for the annual subscription. 

Absolutely agree with you, @MET. 2 perfumes, natural cosmetics, and linen napkins. I am already looking forward to trading the whole thing. Can hardly wait for my year to be over, honestly.

According to their email boxes have shipped - the one really great thing about LP is that they are timely.

Shipping This Season: USA Updates
We have shipped out our USA packages from Provence as of April 1 (no, joke!) and they will be arriving at our partner's facility in California for the perfume handling. We have partnered with Beauty Habit to help deliver this season's collection and ease customs handling for the USA. For this season only, our USA clients will receive their packages locally from UPS and they will not require signature. We will send out all individual tracking numbers by email prior to the end of next week.

Spoilers for summer!

This summer, we will feature an exclusive designer bag collaboration created for Luxe Provence made of luxurious French linen and leather. This effortlessly, chic South of France "designer bag collection" will be perfect to tote along to the beach, for a picnic or stylishly shopping about in the city. These Luxe Provence custom designed bags will be accompanied by a highly curated, luxury lifestyle collection that every Provence Rosé wine lover will truly appreciate. La Vie est Belle en Provence this summer... delivered to your doorstep. More details to be revealed soon.
Perl B, maybe? I'm sad it'll be the last box in my annual sub!

Edit: Confirmed as Perl B, looks like the one in the pic above:

http://instagify.com/media/1202979932936711580_1373256898

And there'll be something from Rose & Marius. I think this box may turn out to be my favourite of the four...

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an email tonight saying my Luxe Provence box has been released from customs and is on its way to me via UPS... which explains the 4 pound mystery package in my UPS tracker which will be delivered on Thursday.

DianeER, on 13 Apr 2016 - 04:28 AM, said:I got an email tonight saying my Luxe Provence box has been released from customs and is on its way to me via UPS... which explains the 4 pound mystery package in my UPS tracker which will be delivered on Thursday.
 I received the email too but my box won't arrive until next Monday.   Since two of the items are perfume (and I am very picky about my perfumes), I am not too excited about this box but it will be good to check it off the list.

Ditto @@MET I am not sure how much of this box I will end up keeping. But already the summer box is sounding as if it will make up for this one!

I received my box yesterday. I think the items are growing on me, but it's tricky to know if I will keep some of them or not, since I don't know about the scents -- but how can I tell without opening them, after which they'll no longer be new if I want to swap them?? Decisions, decisions....

This is my last box since I initially signed up for the annual. And like Oui Please I'm glad my subscription is over!! Linen napkins, 2 perfumes and an anti-aging cream

image.jpeg

@@LindaF we got the same box, down to the perfume type. 

If you signed up for an annual when they first started, though, your first box was Fall 2015, so you have one more coming (as do I). You can check your account on their website to verify when you first paid them, but they've only sent 3 boxes so far (Fall with the tumbler, Winter with the sunglasses, and Spring with the perfume).

Linda F, you should get one more if you signed up for the annual.  Our firsts box was fall, so you should get summer.

Back