New Luxe Provence Box (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE all of the variations!  My box is in DHL purgatory - they can't seem to find my house :wacko:

Yay, I finally received my box.  My box was similar to MoiSurtout with the variation in the brocante gift.  Also an antique brooch

LP Box.jpeg

A little new info:

Escape from the winter cool this season to the sunny Côte d'Azur for a taste of that Dolce Vita Provençale living that attracted the likes of Brigitte Bardot. "Brigitte" is the inspiration behind one of the exclusive collaborations being produced right now featured inside next season's box (valued at 149 euros alone)! This curation delivers that iconic South of France style, along with luxury silk and pure indulgence. More details to be announced very soon...

Shipping Early December - The Perfect Holiday Gift
Our winter parcel arrives around the world before the busy holiday season, just in time to experience a private escape to the beautiful Mediterranean seaside. Our annual subscribers will receive priority shipping early December. We will send out more details in November and international tracking information upon departure from France.
Silk scarf, probably, but I'm not finding any hints about the maker. 

Something from Les Olivades, maybe? Just a random guess though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
A little new info:

Silk scarf, probably, but I'm not finding any hints about the maker. 

Something from Les Olivades, maybe? Just a random guess though. 
totally agree. can't wait to see what you all get!  I'm sitting these out.  I do love my first parcel though.  Just worked out for me w/ the colors and items.  Can't risk that again at that price point though. 

Gorgeous! But...

I hate when boxes include sunglasses. Surely I'm not the only one of their customers who wears prescription eyeglasses (and sunglasses) and has no use for these?

Spoiler!

Very excited about our working with Concept Provence on next season's delivery.
Also the box description has been updated with details about the Brigitte sunglasses, which are 'shipping two color options'. One is probably the natural wood shown in spoilers, but I've seen two different versions that use black, so not sure which it would be.

It also says there will be 'three other luxury items included' and:

This curation is sure to deliver that iconic South of France style and indulgence with luxury French silk and delicious, seasonal Provence delights.
So that means the items are probably sunglasses, something silk, item from Concept Provence, and a food item. 

Most interestingly, they have also updated to list brands, and specifically say they are 'Luxe Provence box brands' – as opposed to the companies they partner with for their event-planning business. The new ones are:

•  Z Chocolat – they did provide chocolates for an event, but I'm hoping this does really mean chocolates in the box. But I'm not getting my hopes up. 

•  Souleiado, which has scarves similar to some shown on the site. (Maybe we'd get a pocket scarf?)

•  Safranum, which sells saffron items. (I didn't know it grew in Provence!) 

Also, they have a shop now! I ordered two of the tea towels:

http://www.luxe-provence-box.com/collections/the-boutique

Not much in it yet, but I expect there will be more after December. 

Just saw on MSA:

Our Autumn Parcel includes rich olive woods, French linens and a porcelain luxury object from Limoges, along with seasonal home scents from the iconic Grasse perfume region. Each item is hand-selected, created with passion in Provence and shipped with care to your door. Shipping for this parcel begins September 25, 2015.

More Details: 

http://www.luxe-provence-box.com/products/our-autumn-luxe-provence-box-subscription

I am so tempted, but $195 is a lot of money for 4-5 items...The quality sounds amazing, but I can always get a porcelain votive holder and linens at TJ Maxx, haha!!   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Hard to resist,though.
I have to agree with you. $195 is just outragous for a box. I can see spending that as a one-time thing but to expect that every quarter is a lot to ask for. The box is great but it isnt WOW I can't live without these items. With stores like One Kings Lane and Home Goods, it is possible now to get really amazing items at a reasonable price. I really think some of these boxes are going to have to step it up or they just won't make it. 

In defense of this box, they ship items from France. They are exceptional quality.  And the shipping is included.   That said, I was thrilled w/ my first box (still love that truffle salt on my morning eggs!) and happy with what I received; however, I am not subscribing annually as it is just too much for my budget. 

I received an email this AM as an annual subscriber asking me to customize my box!  I'm very excited about receiving these items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Choice between 2 sunglasses - black or natural

Choice between 2 scarves

This one was already posted: http://www.souleiado.com/foulard-en-twill-de-soie-galaxie-noir-et-turquoise-60x60-cm

I believe this is the other option not already posted: http://www.souleiado.com/foulard-en-chiffon-de-soie-friandise-rose-et-jaune-60x60-cm

Last day to order! And the final item has been revealed...

Today Is The Last Day to Place Your Parcel Order This Season. We have only a few more winter parcels are left with shipping starting November 27th, 2015. Be sure to reserve yours today.

Let us deliver the ultimate curated gift this season to the lover of French luxury on your list with our limited edition parcel V2: Winter Escape Dolce Vita Style.

We are so pleased to announce the final brand collaboration in this Winter's Parcel. Each parcel contains a decadent luxe gift from zChocolat.com, our absolute favorite, artisan chocolatier. So don't delay, this is it. Last day to order and give that Dolce Vita a luxury gift package, or simply treat yourself!

Final Orders Must be Placed by Today, Friday November 20th, While Supplies Last

We are shipping out VIP Annual Subscriber's Parcels beginning Friday, November 27th to ensure these luxury Winter Boxes arrive well in advance of the holiday.

Black Friday VIP Private Sale - By Email Only

And be sure to keep an eye on your inbox next Friday November 27th. We will feature a special email only offers for our Newsletter subscribers. This is a special, opportunity to purchase luxe gift items shipped from beautiful Provence with our partners and favorite brands. Stay tuned for more details...

So in all it's...
wooden sunglasses, silk scarf, body/bath item & chocolates. I'm very excited about this box!

this box looks good not a problem box (so far) like ouiplease and I am sorry ellada lane is looking sketchy to me as well. when I get back to employment I will consider this heavily or at least buy from their shop store

I do believe I just got a DHL tracking message regarding this box, with a scheduled delivery Monday! (It came from Z CHOCOLAT in Marseille, pretty sure it's Luxe Provence.)

I bet you're right, since it's the first day of shipping. Last time I got my box really early, so maybe you're the lucky one this time? If so, post pictures!

Clients who placed orders for our V2: Winter Escape Parcel will be receiving your DHL International Tracking information beginning Friday, November 27 - Monday, November 30th. We were able to source even more color and design options for our gorgeous silk scarves, which we are thrilled to surprise you with!
Another email:

Black Friday Starts Early...Annual Memberships for $695 (from $900, save $205 off the regular price)! 

Our Annual Luxe Provence Box Memberships are an exclusive opportunity to experience each change of season with a beautifully curated collection of gift items shipped from Provence. Shop today and enjoy a significant savings over the single parcel price of $225! We've just re-opened our Annual Subscriber option and they are sure to go quick. Give yourself the ultimate luxe gift of the season. This is a limited time one-day offer beginning NOW!  

Early Black Friday Sale Starts Now
Enjoy significant savings for one-day only on our custom Luxe Provence collaboration "Brigitte" Handcarved Sunglasses and Rose et Marius Platinum Tumblers! Please note, supplies are limited, these won't last long. 

$20 off  "Brigitte" Sunglasses for Luxe Provence (in Corso Naturel or Corso Black Shown)
These handcrafted wood sunglasses have been custom designed for Luxe Provence by W / SÜN (Waiting For The Sun). Designer Julien Tual of Marseille and his partner Antoine Mocquard created this innovative brand of handcrafted wood sunglasses Made in France. Lend a vintage look to your style with a modern French twist. Sport them effortlessly on the ski slopes, or basking in the warm Provencal sun. They are a dream to wear, incredibly lightweight yet sturdy featuring Carl Zeiss 100% UV lenses.  

$140 (reduced from $160) while supplies last

Save $26 off  Neou Beige Platinum Rose et Marius Tumbler & Mini Candle Gift Set
Inspired by the traditional cement floor tiles of ancient Provençal bastides, these luxury patterned porcelain tumblers make a gorgeous statement piece in your home, or the perfect elegant gift item from Provence. 
These tumblers are from one or our favorite Luxe Provence brands, Rose et Marius, using only the finest, high quality materials and feature two fragrances from Grasse. The finish is in platinum with Provence patterns set by hand in porcelain from Limoges. Truly stunning and the fragrance candles includes are incredible.
$130 (reduced from $156) while supplies last

Petit Luxe Holiday Gifts Boutique 
Shop ou[/size]r new Petit Luxe special holiday curations featuring Concept Provence, Rose et Marius and the linens of Série Limitée Louise. [/size]We will be shipping out all international orders with FedEx on Tuesday, December 1st to you, or your gift recipient.So place your orders soon!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone from the team at Luxe Provence!

Back