New Polish Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by feemia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is kind of exciting. The box has almost completed it's journey. We should have had everyone stick in a postcard from their city.
We talked about that but I think the box is too damn big LOL.  I was going to take it to the beach and take photos but it was too damn heavy!!

This is kind of exciting. The box has almost completed it's journey. We should have had everyone stick in a postcard from their city.
We talked about that at some point. Turns out there wouldn't have been room anyway.

Oh I'm so excited, I have been offline a lot...personal issues...and now my comp is dead and my phone is a butt.lol

We talked about that at some point. Turns out there wouldn't have been room anyway.
Seriously!! I don't know how you guys got it in a medium box, I had to upgrade to a large!! I'll admit I'm not the best packer though. My husband probably could have gotten it all in the medium, but he wasn't home when I packed it up.

I literally had no idea there was a Nail Polish Circular Swap until I saw this on my front page.  This is really cool!

@@lissa1307 Are we going to do this again? I know there was a lot of interest in a second box when we were going the first time. Seems to still be some interest.

Back