New Polish Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  She needs to come up with a book of phrases.  I say "for the love of Holographic Jesus" all the time in my every day life because of something she said once.
yes!!! @DonnaD if you do i will buy it so freaking quick it'll make your head spin,lol

Box update:   

Sorry my lap top has been down so i have not up loaded pictures to make uptalk

here is the link to my drop box folder i made:   https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kun14f3gzz6lm6p/ZC2cUitIPo

First picture what i took second picture what i added.  rest of the pictures nail party with my ladies!!!! this was just a couple of people who let me take pictures of their hands.  every one had so much fun.

the box is all packed up and ready to go out monday morning. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

thanks for all of the awesome fun and the chance to share it with my ladies!!!!!! 

Box update:    Sorry my lap top has been down so i have not up loaded pictures to make uptalk here is the link to my drop box folder i made:   https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kun14f3gzz6lm6p/ZC2cUitIPo First picture what i took second picture what i added.  rest of the pictures nail party with my ladies!!!! this was just a couple of people who let me take pictures of their hands.  every one had so much fun. the box is all packed up and ready to go out monday morning. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  thanks for all of the awesome fun and the chance to share it with my ladies!!!!!! 
Ooohhhhh....I can't wait!!!

For those who are interested...here is a wedding photo of me & the new hubby:

Quote: Originally Posted by Pollysmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats!  You guys look so happy!

So cute together! But I want to see your wedding nails! haha

so adorable, congrats!!!

Congratulations! You look beautiful and you both look very happy!

Thanks ladies...we are very happy. In other news the box has arrived!! I am going to start going through it tonight and hopefully get some pics up tomorrow morning.

Thanks ladies...we are very happy.

In other news the box has arrived!! I am going to start going through it tonight and hopefully get some pics up tomorrow morning.
Congrats on the wedding!  I wish you guys many happy years together.   And yay for the box i was getting very very worried about it!!

Ok ladies, I have gone through the box and have made my selections. Now to decide what goes into the box! I will post pics tomorrow, it's getting late and I didn't get much sleep last night.

Ok ladies, I have gone through the box and have made my selections. Now to decide what goes into the box! I will post pics tomorrow, it's getting late and I didn't get much sleep last night.
Awesome!  I can't wait for the next round to be a part of this, already setting polishes aside to add :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So here's what I took:
I am tossing this WNW polish, it leaked and I can't clean it up enough to open it to check if it's broken or not.
I will post later what I'm putting in, I hope to have it in the mail by Thursday or Friday.

Back